Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Am Yet To Find Any. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Yet To Find Any. (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yet To Find Any. by AdekunleSegun(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Someone please help me out... Although i know i am still to discorver great things but i am also yet to find out what are in the world that cant be found in the Lord. I am still on research but all my answers have been NOTHING.
...Is it music? Lol most worldly artists know they know nothing, in fact most of the big time ones have a background from the church.
Money? You should think again.
Ok...ok...ok the order of the day ''sex'' ? He designed it everything for His pleasure. Please quote me if i am wrong.
I am yet to find any.
Re: I Am Yet To Find Any. by Lanrefahm(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
dont limit ur research to only christinity, its better u read widely no knowledge is a waste
Re: I Am Yet To Find Any. by PastorOluT(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lanrefahm: dont limit ur research to only christinity, its better u read widely no knowledge is a waste

So what mr knowledgeable?

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Find Any. by AdekunleSegun(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lanrefahm: dont limit ur research to only christinity, its better u read widely no knowledge is a waste
i will like you to enlighten me more

(1) (Reply)

Get Solution To All Kind Of Spiritual Problems / Maharajji And The Fate Of Evil / Islamist Gang Is Jailed For At Least 18 Years For Plotting Bomb Attack On EDL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.