Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' (1019 Views)

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) / Zeng Jia, Chinese Student Hosts Her Own FUNERAL Because She Didn't Want To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' by ejieson: 4:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Below is d link to photos of a Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'Could Enjoy It'

http://ejiekemka..com/2013/04/student-holds-own-funeral-while-still.html?m=1
Re: Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' by SlyIg(f): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Beautiful burial of a beautiful corpse, girl i mean to say.
Re: Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' by sunnyt1(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2013
How else wud u describe cold madnesss?
Re: Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' by slimyem: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2013
Much as I find what she did crazy,this quote of hers is worth a lot of thought.
"It struck me that people spend all that time and effort and on someone when they are gone and they cannot appreciate it.
Reminds me of Band Perry's line too- "funny how when you are gone,people start listening"undecided
Re: Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' by tomzman: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2013
madness
Re: Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
shocked Mayb she is planning 2 die soon *RIP in advance*

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Criticized For Trampling On American Flag On The Set Of His New Video! / Star Loses Her Battle With Cancer, Aged 13 / Details: Duncan Mighty Impregnates Actress Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.