Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Oga At The Top Obafaiye Shem Sacked: Ex-nscdc Commandant Replaced By Adesuyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Oga At The Top Obafaiye Shem Sacked: Ex-nscdc Commandant Replaced By Adesuyi (824 Views)

Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga / President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. / DJ Ziggy: My Oga At The Top Music Video Remix (LOL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top Obafaiye Shem Sacked: Ex-nscdc Commandant Replaced By Adesuyi by henrydeelinkag(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2013
…… .My Oga At the top secretly sacked; New commandant replaces him

Mr Obafaiye Shem , the former Commandant of Lagos state chapter of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps , NSCDC has been secretly sacked .
He has been replaced with Adesuyi Clement Dayo as the new commandantof the NSCDC.

As we can recall, Obafaiye Shem started the Oga at the top saga that went viral all over the net few weeks ago.

As at the time of this report, T-shirts and movies have been produced to further ignite the oga at the top controversy.

During an interview over the weekend, Dr Olu Abolurin, the General Commandant of NSCDC introduced the new commandant for NSCDC to newsmen.

According to him, Obafaiye Shem has been removed as the current commandant of Lagos chapter of NSCDC. He was replaced by Mr AdesuyiClement from Oyo State command.

Full details of My Oga at the top’s sack was not revealed but sources revealed that Clement Adesuyi became the new Commandant last week Tuesday.
The Oga at the top saga started during an interview the former NSCDC commandant granted on Channels TV morning program.

He messed up as he couldn’t recall the website of his organization.

When asked about NSCDC official website,he said; “Hmmm, the website is, excuse me, it can only be made known by my Oga at the top ”. He again, cleared his throat and said, “I cannot categorically tell you one now,as my Oga at the top is working on the website and I don’t have them”.
According to inside sources, Obafaiye Shem was initially suspended for the TV goof however, his sack has been ordered by the Minister of Interior, the man who supervises the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.

Source-http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/04/my-oga-at-top-obafaiye-shem-sacked-ex.html?m=1

For more gists and updates visit www.deelinkage.com

Re: My Oga At The Top Obafaiye Shem Sacked: Ex-nscdc Commandant Replaced By Adesuyi by Valto(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2013
replaced ,not sacked!
Re: My Oga At The Top Obafaiye Shem Sacked: Ex-nscdc Commandant Replaced By Adesuyi by Kizuba: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2013
hummmmm i cannot categorically give u my opinion now, because i dont want to say anything then my oga at the top will come out and say something else. but well i think the ogat at the top himself shd be REPLACED

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Interview - My Life In Crime - Talks About Witchcraft / No BBA For Tonto Dikeh / Wizkid-i Will Love To Marry Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.