Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

"I Will Back My Daughter And Sell Tomatoes" - Omawumi Is Refreshingly(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Back My Daughter And Sell Tomatoes" - Omawumi Is Refreshingly(video) (881 Views)

Omawumi Is A Striking Beauty In New Makeover Portraits / Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer / Singer Omawumi Is Now An Actress.....picture Of Her On The Set Of A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Back My Daughter And Sell Tomatoes" - Omawumi Is Refreshingly(video) by Gossipopen: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2013
It was a delightful session with pop star, Omawumi Megbele in the last episode of Rubbin' Minds, as host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu tackled her on issues regarding her personal life, career, motherhood, upcoming concert and other hot topics.

Megbele spoke about her upcoming concert, ‘Lasso of Truth’, which she said will be a mixture of fun, variety of emotions and soulful performances. Not leaving behind what she referred to as the most important thing in her life, her daughter, Omawumi stated that no matter what becomes of her career, she will always make a way for her daughter.

Obi-Uchendu steps up talk-TV with this one. Watch the video below:

Video........... http://opengossipnews.com/?p=4234

(1) (Reply)

Fatai Rolling Dollar Is Dead / Skin Pigmentation: Tonto Dikeh Screened Out From Red Cross Ambassadorship. / Ojb's Health: What We Failed To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.