Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Comedienne Princess Set To Wed Next Month Inlagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Set To Wed Next Month Inlagos (492 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Set To Wed Next Month Inlagos by phoneport(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
There are reports that comedienne, Princess Damilola Adekoya will soon be getting married to her partner in Lagos.
The funny lady is set to exchange marriage vows on May 8 a few days after her Shades of Comedy concert scheduled to take place at the MUSON.

According to her, “I’ll say we’ve known since 2005 because he’s known me since then, and he’s tried several means to get my attention. Even though it didn’t happen, he kept trying and recently, a friend
introduced us and we hit it off. “He’s a very quiet and private person, and someone who loves and understands what I do.
He loves entertainment too, I won’t say more than
that for now…” Preparations are said to be in top gear for the
special day.

Re: Comedienne Princess Set To Wed Next Month Inlagos by jobaskia(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
her smile itself makes one laugh apart from the fact she is a comedienne
Re: Comedienne Princess Set To Wed Next Month Inlagos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wow thats great.i am so happy for her,thats good for her,i wish her a happy married life in advance cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How / True Or False / Zack Orji Becomes Pastor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.