Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May (761 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Comedian, Princess Looking Chic At Ushbebe Show / Comedian Princess And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May by LailaIkeji1: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Popular comedian Princess, real name Damilola Adekoya will be walking down the aisle with her heartthrob, Ade on her birthday, 8th of May, 2013.

The comedian and her hubby to be have known each other since 2005. Here's what she said in an interview with Thenetng.com:

‘I’ll say we’ve known since 2005 because he’s known me since then, and he’s tried several means to get my attention. Even though it didn’t happen, he kept trying and recently, a friend introduced us and we hit it off. He’s a very quiet and private person, and someone who loves and understands what I do. He loves entertainment too, I won’t say more than that for now…’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/comedian-princess-set-to-wed-in-may.html
Re: Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May by Royaldee: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
At last!!! Congrats to Heavy Dee Mama. But watch your weight oooooooo
Re: Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May by amebotweetblog: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
congrat!
Re: Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May by Kolade9(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Good for her
Re: Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May by SlyIg(f): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Maybe this will make church wardens in this new generation church give her due respect.
Congrats.
Re: Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May by baynix(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Popular comedian Princess, real name Damilola Adekoya will be walking down the aisle with her heartthrob, Ade on her birthday, 8th of May, 2013.

The comedian and her hubby to be have known each other since 2005. Here's what she said in an interview with Thenetng.com:

‘I’ll say we’ve known since 2005 because he’s known me since then, and he’s tried several means to get my attention. Even though it didn’t happen, he kept trying and recently, a friend introduced us and we hit it off. He’s a very quiet and private person, and someone who loves and understands what I do. He loves entertainment too, I won’t say more than that for now…’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/comedian-princess-set-to-wed-in-may.html

Bros, I Luv D Way U Dey Hustle!!

[size=39pt]LindaIketa!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

2face Covers Bubbles Magazine / What Is Liz Da Silva Doing With A intimacy gadget In Public??? / Photos Of D'banj Making His Special Hennessy Cognac Of His Luxury Hennessy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.