Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* (9503 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On May 14, 2013
Chairman, you will soon turn heads oh
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 4:39am On May 15, 2013
Fhemmmy: Chairman, you will soon turn heads oh

That is the koko!
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 9:13am On May 15, 2013
Getting ready to do the Azonto dance.
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On May 15, 2013
Marpol:

That is the koko!

I dey jealous oh
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 2:48pm On May 15, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I dey jealous oh

Don't worry I will buy you a hummer when I hamma!
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 2:49pm On May 15, 2013
The little birdie says the wait is almost over!
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On May 15, 2013
Marpol:

Don't worry I will buy you a hummer when I hamma!

You will soon hammer
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 4:39pm On May 15, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You will soon hammer

IJN Amin
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by frankkky: 5:43pm On May 15, 2013
fhemmy i am impressed,keep up the goodwork,congrats to the buyer
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 6:38pm On May 15, 2013
frankkky: fhemmy i am impressed,keep up the goodwork,congrats to the buyer

Thanks bro.
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On May 15, 2013
frankkky: fhemmy i am impressed,keep up the goodwork,congrats to the buyer

Thanks and we will be glad to be your dealer soon too . . .
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On May 15, 2013
E no easy oh
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 8:35am On May 16, 2013
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 1:03pm On May 16, 2013
grin
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On May 16, 2013
Chairman, i knew how those people operates and that is why i dont give exact date to clients cos i hate to raise hopes and see is dashed . . . The ride is not OUT yet.
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 6:49pm On May 16, 2013
Another day filled with expectations . . .
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On May 16, 2013
It is almost happening , , ,
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 8:44pm On May 16, 2013
Fhemmmy: It is almost happening , , ,

Let it happen my Oga!
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On May 16, 2013
Marpol:

Let it happen my Oga!

We surely will, cos i need money too , , , ,
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 4:34am On May 17, 2013
STAY TUNNED
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On May 17, 2013
Marpol: STAY TUNNED

Yes, stay tuned, Nigeria pix will surely follow withiin the next couple of days grin lipsrsealed
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On May 17, 2013
Men are wise in proportion not to their experience, but to their capacity for experience. – George Bernard Shaw
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On May 17, 2013
Yours for sure is next . . .
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 3:04am On May 19, 2013
Happy Sunday, May the Blessings of Sunday be ours . . . Amen!
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Ojix85: 12:33pm On May 20, 2013
Oga Fhemmmy,

Please respond to my mails.... What happened to basic customer service?

SO this is how you treat your customers? What reputation are you trying to build with this kind of service?

Should i start fearing the worst?

Talk abeg, so i know the steps to take..
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On May 20, 2013
Ojix85: Oga Fhemmmy,

Please respond to my mails.... What happened to basic customer service?

SO this is how you treat your customers? What reputation are you trying to build with this kind of service?

Should i start fearing the worst?

Talk abeg, so i know the steps to take..

Hello Sir . . . Thanks for your response.
Fear is a big word and dealing with us is nothing of such in our dictionary . . . Was on vacation and there is holiday in Canada today, no business is open today. . . the last info i have for u was given to you and just came back from family vacation, sir . . .
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Ojix85: 12:55pm On May 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Hello Sir . . . Thanks for your response.
Fear is a big word and dealing with us is nothing of such in our dictionary . . . Was on vacation and there is holiday in Canada today, no business is open today. . . the last info i have for u was given to you and just came back from family vacation, sir . . .

Oga, leave story joor. I sent two (2) mails.

One on Saturday and the other yesterday (Sunday), yet i got no response.

All i required was a response. Internet service is 24/7... No vacations for the world wide web.

Y didnt you send me this response yesterday? Nobody be machine naa.. Everyone needs rest.

A simple explanation would have quelled this outburst.

And check out the difference in the mail you sent me and this post on Nairaland. Amazing.

Cant wait for this deal to be over...
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 1:08pm On May 20, 2013
Ojix85:

Oga, leave story joor. I sent two (2) mails.

One on Saturday and the other yesterday (Sunday), yet i got no response.

All i required was a response. Internet service is 24/7... No vacations for the world wide web.

Y didnt you send me this response yesterday? Nobody be machine naa.. Everyone needs rest.

A simple explanation would have quelled this outburst.

And check out the difference in the mail you sent me and this post on Nairaland. Amazing.

Cant wait for this deal to be over...

Mutual agreement is an awesome thing . . . Stay Blessed.
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Marpol: 1:43pm On May 20, 2013
grin
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On May 20, 2013
Nigeria is a different place when it comes to business . . .
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Fhemmmy: 5:22am On May 21, 2013
Next to be celebrated
Re: Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* by Ojix85: 7:40am On May 21, 2013
Marpol: grin

Mr Marpol,

Just to put things in perspective.
How long has it taken since you started this deal?
Id like to know so i don't die of heart attack.

Pls, reply. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

»»» Neat lexus GX47O Registered @N3M Highly Negotiable ««« / 2010 Model Toyota Camry Le Toks / How Much Does A Brand New Prado Jeep Cost In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.