Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Comedienne Princess To Wed On May 8 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess To Wed On May 8 (657 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Princess To Wed On May 8 by otexbaba(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Princess and her partner ‘Ade’ will
exchange wedding vows in Lagos on
Wednesday May 8 which is Princess’
birthday. The upcoming wedding will
happen seven days after Princess’
Shades Of Comedy concert, holding
at the MUSON centre on May 1.
Re: Comedienne Princess To Wed On May 8 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Whao, I m happy for her.
Where are those Biatches 'n' Niggas that's calling me kill-joy? You see, here's someone I m happy for
Re: Comedienne Princess To Wed On May 8 by Damojo: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Eniola Badmus sef go soon marry be that.
Re: Comedienne Princess To Wed On May 8 by slimyem: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
shocked Who wanno marry that bag of beans? Don't bite me.she calls herself that.tongue
Re: Comedienne Princess To Wed On May 8 by Chanchit: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Halleluya o, I thnak God for her life, cos if na men like me remain for this world, she go join holy sisters laslas.

Na lepacious Bose remain.

(1) (Reply)

"BLOGGERS Are From The Pit Of Hell Sent By The Devil To Destroy - Nonso Diobi / Ρℓεαsε,help Sαvε This Life... / Jim Iyke Interview - My Life In Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.