Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! (37191 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by paulicoco: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me!

11 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by enilove(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
And your deliverance shall be permanent in Jesus name.

The bible says in Rev.12:11 "And they overcame by the blood of the Lamb( Jesus Christ) , and by the word of their testimony...."

You have recieved your deliverance through the blood of Jesus,and permanently since you have testified to the goodness of God.

You have just faced the reality of life. The battle line is now drawn.
Know for sure that as Jesus said that when an unclean spirit ( spirit husband ) is gone out of a man or woman,he walketh through dry places,seeking rest,& findeth none, then he would say,I will return from whence I came out,& when he is come he findeth it empty ( without the Holy Spirit ) swept ...".Matt 12:43.
This means the spirit husband will want to stage a come back.

Make sure you recieve the Holy spirit to replace the unclean spirit,so that when he stages a come back,he will not find it empty. The pastor can guide you through that process.

Also,remember that you have to put on the whole armour of God so that you can stand against the wiles of the spirit husband. These armour of God are:
Thruth,righteousness,faith,peace prayers and using the word of God as written in the bible.
Be a prayer addict and read your bible every day especially at night.

Realise that we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places.

You must now be prayerful and live a complete holy life. No romance with the opposite sxx,no filthy thoughts and words,these are fertilizers for the spirit husband.Pray and God will give you your husband and crown it with blessed children and happy home.

Please don't relax,once more,100 % holyness because God really loves you.
The devil is never happy seeing people delivered.But he has failed completely in your life in Jesus name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by paulicoco: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Amen. Amen. I am grateful for ur msg... I have decided to join the winners chapel church or MFM which will help me to worship God in truth and in spirit. I read my bible daily now, and have not spiritual attacks or dreams.I thank God for my deliverance. All this while I have been thinking that I was walking In light ( when I was a CCC member), But God showed me the truth and it has set me free.... I am sorry if my post upsets some people, but I want people to be saved and released from the bondage of darkeness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by PastorOluT(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
worded, i have been following ur post and i cant but say you are a christian indeed. Keep up the good work sis.

stay blessed and remain rapturable

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by PastorOluT(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Your deliverance is permanent in Jesus name. The bible says whatever is born of God has overcome the world, it says this is the victory that overcome the world even our faith.

stay blessed and remain rapturable

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by AtheistD(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
Interesting... hmmm.... interesting shocked

PS: Have you ever taken Thorazine?
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
pauli coco: I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom . Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom

LMAO!!!! so you will stop eating fish from now onwards? grin grin grin grin

and wtf is a spiritual husband? undecided
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by paulicoco: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

PS: Have yo[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

LMAO!!!! so you will stop eating fish from now onwards? grin grin grin grin

and wtf is a spiritual husband? undecided
u ever taken Thorazine?[/quote].
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by paulicoco: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
I am not suprised about statements like that. This world is not black and white, Mr/Mrs Atheist out there, open ur eyes before it is too late.... There is no time to be blind and dead in the spirit... Because we don't know the day or the hour of judgement day. Proverbs 3:5: tells u not to lean on ur own understanding... The Bible has already warned believers about people like you, who do not understand the things in the spirit but rely on the things in the world : 2 timothy 3:1-17 :"1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people."
I don't really care if u think that I am a psychotic being, compared to some I am educated and was schooling in europe which as we all know denounce the existance of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. This has never stopped me from believing... What have I to lose, if I believe in him... And he doesn't exist at the end of the day It doesn't matter! I rather believe in him, die and find out that there is nothing after death... Than to live a reckless, Godless life and regret it on the day of judgement day. All I can tell u is to wake up before it is too late. 1 corinthians 3:18-19 : " Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become "fools" so that you may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight."

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by paulicoco: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hahah. Everything that doesn't make sense to a fool is mental. I pray that God who delivered me, will deliver so that u can see the sweetness of God saving arm and strength

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by paulicoco: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
I am suprised about the fact, that no white garment (cele) member.. Replied to my thread? I was wondering, if others have equally seen the deception behind the church and its doctrines

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Ejaisky: 9:30pm On May 20, 2013
pauli coco: I am suprised about the fact, that no white garment (cele) member.. Replied to my thread? I was wondering, if others have equally seen the deception behind the church and its doctrines
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by quest003: 5:09am On Jan 03, 2015
@paulicoco, Is there anything like good obanje?
Please explain.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by paulicoco: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
quest003:
@paulicoco, Is there anything like good obanje?
Please explain.
. no i do not think that there is obanje spirits are beings from heaven( 2nd heaven n the sea)- and we know that dark powers reside there. white garment churches like to operate with obanje spirits... many claiming they have good obanje that helps them prophecy...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by josh001(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
AtheistD:

PS: Have you ever taken Thorazine?
Even you said this with doubt in your heart, for how long would you with an open eye believe white is black.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by dowjones(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
paulicoco:
I am suprised about the fact, that no white garment (cele) member.. Replied to my thread? I was wondering, if others have equally seen the deception behind the church and its doctrines

Cele members are too busy seeing visions and fvcking each other! no time for the internet.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by SummerShane(f): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2015
O!I love dat sharp sharp deliverance.pls can u introduce me to d church.D name,location ,pastor.dis is my no. 08060439447

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
According to your profile, this same topic in 2013 it was few weeks ago, now in 2015 it's still few weeks. Why? Please correct me if I'm wrong

Religion/ Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits!
by paulicoco.2posts &844views.5:31pmOnApr 04,2013
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by taiwo850629: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'm a white garment church (cele) member. I've been with my church since 1990. I'm 29 now so my formative years were in my church. I'm a honest person so if I suspected anything shady I would have left the church. Maybe it was the branch you went to. There are many unofficial branches nowadays. You can ask God if I'm being honest or not. I invite you to come meet one of our clergy (nothing bad will happen to you, trust that God will take care of you). Our clergy will be surprised at your allegation. We in our church know how hard it is to hear God nowadays so we will be surprised at your allegation. Contact me if you have any other questions- taiwo1462001@yahoo.com, 08107535362, 08188171420 (whatsapp). I invite you to come to my church- CCC, esu sa o parishes headquarters, banmeke, opposite command secondary school, ipaja, lagos. If you want to see me you should come on a Sunday. Ask for taiwo ogundele. We could date. What do you think? Tell me here if you will come or not.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by taiwo850629: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
dowjones:

Cele members are too busy seeing visions and fvcking each other! no time for the internet.
We are not fvcking each other, dow jones.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:13pm On May 27, 2015
WHY EVERY BAD THINGS ALWAYS CAST ON WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SOME FOUNDERS OF GOSPEL CHURCHES WHERE IN CONNECTION WITH MARINE KINGDOM.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by goodluckd: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
paulicoco:
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a membe
r of the marine kingdom and that I was initiahuted by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me!

Wooow. This is actually very revealing. Glory to God for your deliverance. Halleluyah. I will ask you some question in this course.
During you sojorn in c.c.c how many parishes did u visit or did u worship?
2. When u where aving sexual relations in your dreams did u seek spiritual help from other prophets then? Did u pray specifically about it.
3. Are you married now with kids.

I can relate with yur sentiment and anger but yu where not initiated by c.c.c . If u where truely a c.c.c member one of our hymns says mi o ni ba emere kegbe mi o ni ba aje seh adehun. Meaning I will not b in d company of familiar spirits or take pact with witches. Therefore one major tin c.c.c stands for is to stamp out the kingdom of darkness. Annouced on every service day by the parish secretary is that celestials must not join cult or associate with any form of darkness.
Are you saying all prophets and prophetess in c.c.c are using ogbanje spirit? So if the women have spirit husbands den d men must av spirit wives. Den it means all d prophetess must be husbandless and all thr prophets must be wifeless.
since dey all av spiritual husbands and wives. I am not saying ur testimony is false but for u to lump up the whole celestial church of Christ as evil ia unfair unjust and against the truth and light of Christ.

You will agree while u where in c.c.c tat the ordinanceand setting of the church stood against any form of evil or darkness especially our hymn which centred on righteous living the world after and faith. I dont know the parish u experienced dis but in tge world today u will agree that false prophets and pastors abound. You cannot deny tat even mfm u attend todat der r witches and wizards der posing to b children of light and they r d ones who take the bulk.

I wish u well where you are but please lift off this load from yur shoulders implying tat all white garment churches are evil. I was born and breed in c.c.c and it gets better each day. Christianity is a way of life and no one can take it away from us. Let us rather be Christians. Your experience has taught you the other side of life it shouldnt be uses to bring down the work of light.

halleluyah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Deffi(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
I totally thank the King of kings and Lord of lords, our Lord Jesus Christ, for saving my sister out of that false 'church' CELESTIAL CHURCH! I totally congratulate the OP(paulicoco).

To all church-goers, please start attending a good BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH as there are VERY MANY FAKE CHURCHES out there deceiving the innocent people, and posing as agents of God; Cele is just one of them, all white garment churches are d same: they all serve the devils and their angels are actually demons in disguise...May God give us the wisdom to know their evil plans and the strength to run away from those places of worship. Those worshiping Mary are included too. They all serve satan!!!

There is this testimony that reveals much more, including where 'Papa' Oschoffa is now, that he is screaming in hell fire right now for striking a deal with the devil to form a fake church and send people to hell fire. When he died in an accident in 1985 he found himself there and has been there since. I pity anyone that attends that 'church'. They must leave cele and the others like 'Kerubu' before it is too late for them so they don't go and join those people in that grim place.

"He that hath ears, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches; to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7

PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE PAGES FOR SHOCKING & DETAILED EXPOSITION OF OSHOFFA AND OTHERS IN HELL. THANK YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/1270379/brother-emmanuel-senayon-vision-hell

http://overcomersgroup.org/revelations/the-mystery-of-heaven-and-hell-testimony-1/

smiley

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Achirimma(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
@Poster so because you fell into the wrong hands, you have concluded that white garment churches are evil? I'm not a Cele member but please do not generalise...you can do innocent people some good by mentioning where it happened to avoid being a victim...not concluding that white garment churches are evil. please read matt. 7 vs 1. smiley

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Emmoa(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
paulicoco:
Amen. Amen. I am grateful for ur msg... I have decided to join the winners chapel church or MFM which will help me to worship God in truth and in spirit. I read my bible daily now, and have not spiritual attacks or dreams.I thank God for my deliverance. All this while I have been thinking that I was walking In light ( when I was a CCC member), But God showed me the truth and it has set me free.... I am sorry if my post upsets some people, but I want people to be saved and released from the bondage of darkeness.
Please introduce me to the ministry where you were delivered. I am having the same problem and am so depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by AtheistD(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2016
josh001:

Even you said this with doubt in your heart, for how long would you with an open eye believe white is black.

I err... don't understand.

The OP is hopefully on some strong anti-psychotics.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Exodus23v25(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
Emmoa:

Please introduce me to the ministry where you were delivered. I am having the same problem and am so depressed.

IT REMAINS A FACT THAT NOT ALL WHITE GARMENTS CHURCHES ARE OUT OF THE LINE, AT LEAST, SOME STILL STAND OUT WITHOUT ENGAGING IN ANY SPIRITUAL WORK BUT ONLY FAST & PRAY AND SIGNS & WONDERS FOLLOWS... THE RARE TRUTH IS THAT DISCOVER THE SOURCE OF POWER IN ANY CHURCH YOU ATTEND ( you may even be invited to other Pentecostal churches) and BE WARE IF TRULY THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, ISREAL, ELIJAH, MOSES, PAUL, PETER,...etc is the one working there...

But today, I am grateful to God who brought me out of that doctrine and delivered me....

@Emmoa.... My own place of visitation is CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES, that is, where God deliver me and ever since my deliverance, Joy overflowing in my heart...

watch this video of one of CCT service to see what I'm talking about..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJyhVfPnj8
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by zenith4biz(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2016
Some people would not believe this. Whether you believe or not NEVER attend any white garment church that has anything to do with river.

Please I beg you in the name of God never attend WHITE GARMENT churches that has anything to do with river.

I know what my family has passed through just because my sister joined them.

My sister started misbehaving to the point that she packed out of the house, and they gave her a prophecy that before she would be normal she must make "SACRIFICE" in a river she did that and the case worsen.

We are still praying that God should restore her from the demonic spirit she has been initiated into.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Exodus23v25(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2016
zenith4biz:
Some people would not believe this. Whether you believe or not NEVER attend any white garment church that has anything to do with river.

Please I beg you in the name of God never attend WHITE GARMENT churches that has anything to do with river.

My sister started misbehaving to the point that she packed out of the house, and they gave her a prophecy that before she would be normal she must make "SACRIFICE" in a river she did that and the case worsen.

We are still praying that God should restore her from the demonic spirit she has been initiated into.

hmmmnnn.... may God help us and deliver His children from the hands of all these satanic priests appearing as God's minister's....

What I will say is that God is not wicked... Matthew 7:7-11 and He alone is able to set His people free from every satanic oppression and marine kingdom manipulation...

And how are things with that your sister now @zenith4biz...?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by zenith4biz(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2016
Exodus23v25:

hmmmnnn.... may God help us and deliver His children from the hands of all these satanic priests appearing as God's minister's....

What I will say is that God is not wicked... Matthew 7:7-11 and He alone is able to set His people free from every satanic oppression and marine kingdom manipulation...

And how are things with that your sister now @zenith4biz...?

Gaskiya akwai matsala.
She got admission but decided not to go to school.
Later we discovered she got pregnant for her pastor son.

The .

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by SleekAboki: 10:14pm On May 05, 2016
zenith4biz:

I dated one goddess back in the uni.She's full bred cele and loved me like crazy so trusted me with all the spiritual baths she does and other stuffs.She was a sexy goddess and the toast of all men but for some strange reasons she picked me.I didn't even open my mouth to talk to her or toast her!

She taught me a lot spiritually.Nothing was hidden between us cos we read each others thoughts and experiment and play in the dream state.The babe has powers no be small!All we have to do was agree on a thing and it magically happens. I met her a virgin and stayed faithful not out of fear of repercussion but for principles.

Anything I touched then turned to gold and I was able to start two companies so wasn't giving her the time and attentions like before............I've seen things in this life and humbled! I hail all the cele and c&s babes in the house.una too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / 5 Ways Nigerian Churches Drive Youths Away / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.