Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co (3605 Views)

Meet Nigerian Celebrities & Their Mums( Funke Akindele,omawumi,waje,uche Jombo) / Tiwa Savage Wins City People’s Sexiest Female Musician 2014 ( Photo ) / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by marvelck: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
NAZE CHIDINMA...Blogging without barriers. Meet Nigeria newest and sexiest female blogger...www.nikkynaz..com

Was opportune to meet with one of the newest blogger in town. A native of Naze Owerri North LGA of Imo State. And was really overwhelmed by her passion and zeal for blogging and desire to bring fresh news to the public as they break...and she's doing quite well. Below is what she has to say about herself, her dream man and future plans...And guess what? She's single and searching!

Reporter: Are you dating presently
? Linda claim not to have a Bf presently.
which I strongly doubt

Chidinma: i dont oo

Reporter: Hmmmm
almost every girl in lagos claim
not have a boyfriend as well.

Chidinma: lol

Reporter: And before u know it
you see girls flashing their engagement ring on facebook/internet
so, did the guys or the ring
fall from the sky?

Chidinma: well, wen one comes

Reporter: ok

Chidinma: wedding bells must ring

Reporter: which church do u worship with
and are u a Christian
or a free thinker
do u drink

Chidinma: practicing christian

Reporter: Do you club or go to strip club
do u believe in pre-marital sex
will u allow ur guy to tamper before marriage
?
Chidinma : no, I don't club
i dont belive in premarital sex
i drink baileys and cocktail
i dont smoke too

Chidinma : And i think i'll make a good wife

Reporter: rily? what makes you think so?

Chidinma: Cos I'm a responsible girl. the only problem is committing my life to a guy
and in manners too
he has to be worth it

Reporter: why can't u commit urself to a guy
do u fall in and out of love with any guy u meet

Chidinma: it can't be anybody

the guy must be loaded
fine
and must be endowed?

Chidinma: He must be worthy to be called the father of my kids
responsible
functional
non womanizer

Chidinma: He must be smart and hardworking
God fearing etc. and
he must be patient and understanding too

Reporter: ok. are u domineering

Chidinma: i have traits of being domineering stemming from my position as a first child
Reporter: So, all first born ladies are somehow domineering?
do u get advnaces from men cos of ur character or cos of ur sexy figure

Chidinma: sexy figure more

Reporter: dont u think ur guy wud be jealous cos of that

Chidinma: guys are attracted to the outside first before they know ur inner

Chidinma: well I didnt create myself endowed with all my assets

(Watch out for the part 2 of the interview).

Check out her blog: NikkyNaz Blog www.nikkynaz..com, and more details about her. She's a indeed a blogger to watch out for in 2013!

Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by Damojo: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foolish OP! Sexy and big tummy don't mix like 2dicks in no biatchhhhhhhh
Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Damojo: Foolish OP! Sexy and big tummy don't mix like 2dicks in no biatchhhhhhhh

Lol Not nice
Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Damojo: Foolish OP! Sexy and big tummy don't mix like 2dicks in no biatchhhhhhhh

grin grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by 2sexynet: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vikin:

grin grin
you have mail ma'am
Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by goldfish80(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Iڪ she on some happy pills in the 1st picture? undecided
Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by badassnigga(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
@op u must b high on sth.
Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by quest003: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
op, u dey kwase for head
Re: Meet Nigerian Sexiest Female Blogger... CHIDINMA NAZE...www.nikkynaz..co by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2013
With all being said, she is pretty. But d thread makes no sense

(1) (Reply)

Green, White, Greenl!! Iyanya Shows Off His Customized Zinox Laptop (photo) / 33 Year Old Man Did Plastic Surgery To Look Like Just Justin Beiber Be / Who Features The Most Beautiful Girls On Their Music Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.