Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' (1670 Views)

Russell Smith Group / Re-russell Smith Invite / Has Anyone Ever Gotten This Type Of Message Before For An Interview???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' by Seun(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2006
I believe this mail is a scam. if you got it, ignore it. Thanks.

Reply-To: russellaffairs@netscape.net
Date: May 8, 2006 12:51 PM
Subject: Message from Russell Hanks

Hello
My Name Is Mr Russell Hanks.
I am very happy to mail you.
Where
do you reside?
I am a staff of the United States Embassy.
Have you
had any working experience?
If you're a graduate ,then you can apply
for the job offer from Royal Dutch Shell.
The vacancies are mainly
for Engineers and Degree holders in management and Business.
Two
years experince will be normal.
I'll be expecting the responce as
soon as possible.send it through my email box
I am in Lagos to attend
a programme sponsored by Royal Dutch Shell
Call me on 08054186887
Have a nice day.
Mr Russell Hanks
Re: Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' by olembe(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2006
yeah, thanks man.i received a similar mail from Russell Hanks, after asking a few questions, he told me to send my cv, which i did, then he told me to send my international passport and two passport photographs to one mr.innocent obi through a box in ikeja, which i didnt do.I AGREE WITH YOU, IT IS A SCAM.FLEE, NAIRALANDERS, FLEE
Re: Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' by elphem(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2006
There are many of these scam messages and to me I dont want to know the content of the message. Once I see a strange name in my email inbox I delete immediately even without reading the contents.

I think we all have come off age and wise that someone will write he's an Ambassador, an Embassy base or any other of those fakes,
Re: Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' by delarontus(f): 1:07pm On May 10, 2006
I also got a mail from Russell Hanks inviting me to send my CV for a job. I said to myself "why me?" He doesn't know me neither do i know him so why does he want to help me of all the people he knows on earth. I kept the message for several days waiting for someone to tell me he sent a Russell Hanks to me. I finally deleted the message two days ago because it was just annoying me.
Re: Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' by obua: 2:00pm On May 12, 2006
I called Hanks. I introduced my self as Sergeant Slaughter and told him that I was going to slaughter him if he does not stop sending mails to people and he quickly hung up.
The best way to avoid these scams is to ignore unsolicited mails.
The guy must be dumb. Anybody falling prey must be crazy.What has US embassy got to do with Royal Dutch Shell ?
Shell has a full fledged company in Nigeria, so most recruitment within Nigeria is handled by them.
Re: Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' by dafman(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2006
obua:

I called Hanks. I introduced my self as Sergeant Slaughter and told him that I was going to slaughter him if he does not stop sending mails to people and he quickly hung up.
The best way to avoid these scams is to ignore unsolicited mails.
The guy must be dumb. Anybody falling prey must be crazy.What has US embassy got to do with Royal Dutch Shell ?
Shell has a full fledged company in Nigeria, so most recruitment within Nigeria is handled by them.

You sure scared the hell out of him grin
Re: Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2006
I got a message from one Uche Chiamaka reffering me to one Russel Hanks too I beleive they are all fake

(1) (Reply)

Zenithbank Test / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service List / Jobs At Union Diagnostic Centre For Medical & General Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.