Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda (2557 Views)

Got Passion For Beauty? The Beauty Business Masterclass Is A Must-attend!!! - / New Arrivals: Cedarwood Shoes Just Like Toms For Sale @ N5k Only. Call Me Now! / Shop Authentic Designer Perfumes & Cosmetics At True Aura Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
We just received from USA and UK stocks of

Mary kay,Jergens,Avon,Roll-ons,QEI+,weavons,brazillian hair,wigs,attachments,perfumes,hair sprays,body sprays etc

Check us out at 6 Jezza street,by egbeda bus stop or call 07034886147

Bring out the beauty of females with our best cosmetics,beauty and make-up products at 6 Jezza Street,Egbeda Bus stop , 07034886147 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diamond-Crown-Beauty-Place/498632880199106 and https://www./5080522858976

Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2013
ladies staying around Egbeda,Ikotun,Akowonjo,Idimu are free to call for enquiries as the stock is fast depleting
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
ladies staying around Egbeda,Ikotun,Akowonjo,Idimu are free to call for enquiries as the stock is fast depleting
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by ogunborsamuel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
You can also order directly from USA,Asia,Europe and receive them at your door step any where in Nigeria,just log on to www.micostarmall.com its the safest and most reliable way to shop online,I ordered goods from them and it was really durable not only that but at a cheap rate,so I have promised to always patronize them..
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
New stocks arrived like secrets cream,fair and white,dove,avon,jergens,ck,versace,dolce and gabbana
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by llade(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2013
Am interested. Just opened a unisex salon in abuja. How do u get me shampoos, relaxers, hair treatment lotions, and other quality salon consumables.
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
llade: Am interested. Just opened a unisex salon in abuja. How do u get me shampoos, relaxers, hair treatment lotions, and other quality salon consumables.
let me know the names of the products you need
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2013
llade: Am interested. Just opened a unisex salon in abuja. How do u get me shampoos, relaxers, hair treatment lotions, and other quality salon consumables.
i am waiting to know the products u need
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 8:43am On May 25, 2013
We have in stock designer perfumes like polo,ck,hugo boss,dkny dolce and gabbana etc.call now to book your order
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
victoria secrets,serum,chrysolite are now available for those that have been asking and please visit our facebook page four daily updates
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
we have new stock of chocolate weavons,human hair,attachments, designer perfumes and body lotions
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by bestads(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks i can testify your cosmetics are genuine,original and not expensive
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by bestads(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
xmas shopping at the best price for human hair,brazilian hair, synthetic hair. 16,18,22,24 inches and all colour codes now available.

Call now for availability and prices
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yes another xmas season is here we are offering 30% discount before 15th December on any item you buy....so hurry up and get your original brazilian hair, human hair, weavons, attachement, creams, lotions,perfumes, body sprays, roll ons, lip gloss, cortest, nail removers, hand sanitisers etc
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by bestads(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
is there discount sales this year

i can see that you are listed in olx http://alimosho./your-trendy-beauty-shop-for-all-seasons-iid-765069497
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by joyceok: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2015
The perfumes i bought from you at https://www.nairaland.com/2067393/affordable-made-usa-designer-perfumes are very good at that cheap price
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
joyceok:
The perfumes i bought from you at https://www.nairaland.com/2067393/affordable-made-usa-designer-perfumes are very good at that cheap price

thanks for your patronage
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by queenesthr(f): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Cosmetics, beauty products and fragrances from Sweden available at www.my.oriflame.com.ng/queenesther Distributors wanted nation wide. The products are exquisite and the business is rewarding. Contact me on 08034708929
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by AkProsper(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Do You Need Quality Aso Oke For Any Kind Of Event/Occasion Or Personal Use?,
Aso Oke To Match Your Lace, Ankara Or Shoe, Bag, Etc
Trending Designs & Pattern (O'jawu/Holes, Raw Design, Plain Etc) At A Moderate Price

A Trial Will Convince You...
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Easter sales promo will soon start
Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
do u have miss rose 180 eye shadow pallet?? or know where I can get it??

Re: New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda by diamondcrownltd(f): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
No we don't have miss rose

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Female Italian Leather Bags / Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? / Fashion Loving Ladies In Calabar And Environs Read This!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.