Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Anderson And Mcgill Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anderson And Mcgill Ltd (5404 Views)

Enquiry About Mcgill Anderson Ltd. (job Recruiters) / Who Knows Diz Coy Mcgill And Anderson!! / Anderson & Brugge Multinational Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by justdozie(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Got a message from these guys...U r invited 4 a Written Interview by 12pm this Sat 6/4/2013 @ McGill Anderson Ltd, 44/46 Adegbola St,Anifowoshe,Ikeja,Lagos. I've tried google,I got nothing...any1 wif info will be much appreciated!
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by staincreed: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
got same but trying to find out the genuine nature
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by emmaebi: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2013
I got d same txt 2 and hav been trying 2 find info about d company 2ru google , just hoping its genuine
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by EFEJU(f): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2013
I got dsame msg anyone with useful imfo about dem?pls help us out, but am suspecting is dis Health stream alliance org
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by abisolaarshow(f): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
http://www./f39/fresh-vacancies-immediate-employment-226244/

check out this link you might find it useful. I also got d msg and a reschedule for monday 15th. Hoping to try it out though.
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by abisolaarshow(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2013
I just left the place o. The place is one flat at the back of the building and some1 confirmed in the building that they don't even know the company they are used to changing names. I took up the courage and went to the back flat but the place looked so scary maybe cos I'm lady sha. I was asked to pay 100 naira, then one guy came in for the interview too and he was giving me some kind of look I got really scared and left the place. So if u are reallyu courageous u can try it out. I heard after they secure the job for u, they wouild ask u to pay 2500

1 Like

Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by Iskolly: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Pls i got a mail about this mcgill anderson 2 come 4 interview,pls did any one knows any thing about this ompany cos i tried 2 google it but noting comes out pls, hope is not HSA pls help out cos am in ilorin.
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by lateef2009: 10:30pm On May 23, 2013
Just got the same text thanks so much abisolaarshwo am not going anyware they sound so fake no comfirm company will employ call u for interview and ask u for money..
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by abisolaarshow(f): 11:09pm On May 25, 2013
UW Lateef
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by omotizzle(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2013
Just got dis text and wanna confirm if true!!!U r shortlisted 4 a Written Job Interview by 10am tomorrow Sat 8/6/2013 at McGill Anderson Ltd,44/46 Adegbola St,Anifowoshe,Ikeja.Bring ur CV & 1 passport photo...tnx guys
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by omotizzle(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls help guys ... Wanna knw abt dis Mc Gill anderson
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by cutelayo(f): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
omotizzle: Just got dis text and wanna confirm if true!!!U r shortlisted 4 a Written Job Interview by 10am tomorrow Sat 8/6/2013 at McGill Anderson Ltd,44/46 Adegbola St,Anifowoshe,Ikeja.Bring ur CV & 1 passport photo...tnx guys
Same here too o. Are they real
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by chireg: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Go and have the interview but don't pay any money.
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by julyb(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
pls how genuine is the INTER JOB GETTERS...they invited me to an interview on june 22...guys what do u knw abt this pple
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by Dlemah: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hy pips,

Wot else do u want to know.@abisolaarshow has said it all..u pay 100box to write d test,befre d day is ova,u wud rcev a congratulatory text msg,askin u to pay 2500 for d interview. Dont boda yaselfs,its a waste of time goin..they just used a Behind name to dcve pips..cheers
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by samforjesus(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hello do dis coy macgill anderson finally get ppl d job?
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by babytiger(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
abisolaarshow: I just left the place o. The place is one flat at the back of the building and some1 confirmed in the building that they don't even know the company they are used to changing names. I took up the courage and went to the back flat but the place looked so scary maybe cos I'm lady sha. I was asked to pay 100 naira, then one guy came in for the interview too and he was giving me some kind of look I got really scared and left the place. So if u are reallyu courageous u can try it out. I heard after they secure the job for u, they wouild ask u to pay 2500
pls lemme,knw if ywinku guys go,cos dis company,I dunno what dey re into.pls anybody wit reasonable things about me should lemme knw.are they geniune?cos I got a txt frm them for an interview tomorw.thanx
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by babytiger(f): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
chireg: Go and have the interview but don't pay any money.
I jes caled the number attached to the txt.and a lady picked up,dat I shld come wit 200naira.pls is it geniune?
Re: Anderson And Mcgill Ltd by babytiger(f): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
abisolaarshow: http://www./f39/fresh-vacancies-immediate-employment-226244/

check out this link you might find it useful. I also got d msg and a reschedule for monday 15th. Hoping to try it out though.
pls re they geniune?

(1) (Reply)

DNI Dominion Network International, A New TV Station In Ibadan Is Recruiting / EASYBUY! Take A New Phone Home By Paying 30% Of The Phone Price. / Certication Edge Interview/test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.