Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

‘john Dumelo Is Not Married To Me, We Just Did A Movie Together’ Says Harrinia A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘john Dumelo Is Not Married To Me, We Just Did A Movie Together’ Says Harrinia A (712 Views)

I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / ''john Dumelo Is My Boyfriend'' - Yvonne Nelson Dumps Ice Prince(look) / John Dumelo Is In High Demand In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘john Dumelo Is Not Married To Me, We Just Did A Movie Together’ Says Harrinia A by emmalezy(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Even though people are extremely gullible online, I find it absurd that people are falling for publications making it round the web, which states that John Dumelo has secretly gotten married in the USA.

According to the publications in question,
Ghanaian actor-John Dumelo got married at the Circuit Court of Arlington, Virgin Island to a certain Harrinia Alexander Dembele, a working nurse and part time model in the United States.

Reportnaija’s quick investigations have revealed that, there is not an iota of truth in this publication and the accompanying marriage certificate is from a movie John Dumelo shot with Harrinia Alexander Dembele.

Harrinia Alexander Dembele who seems to be shocked about the publications had this to say on her twitter page;
‘It’s funny how media hype things up.. I am not married to this guy. We did a movie together. But I don’t even know how they spelled my name on this fake stuff…’

As we always say, if it is not reported on, ReportNaija do not believe it!. John Dumelo is not marrying anytime soon and if he is even going to marry, we know who it is going to be!

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/04/john-dumelo-is-not-married-to-me-we.html

(1) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Reacts To Gist That Sugar Mummy Bought Him His Bentley / Wizkid's Record Label Star Boy Entertainment Sign's Maleek Berry / Ex Super Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Denies Being A Cab Taxi Driver In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.