Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Blond Wig : Cool or Trashy?-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Blond Wig : Cool or Trashy?-photos (1680 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) / Halima Abubakar's Ripped Jeans Outfit:Classy Or Trashy(Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Blond Wig : Cool or Trashy?-photos by chachacorner: 4:54am On Apr 05, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/recent-pictures-of-tonto-dikeh-get-rid-of-the-blond-wig-tonto-photos/

Tonto Dikeh, Nollywood celebrity actress and aspiring singer was recently spotted at Sound City in Lekki Lagos where she went to record clips for the popular soundcity ‘Star host’ slated to air in a few weeks. I want to talk about about this craze for the blond hair which she has on. It’s UGLY! It makes her Trashy and hideous! I don’t see that beauty in her that I used to love anymore… What’s wrong Poko? Get it together! Change that hairdo.. Did I go too hard on her?

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Blond Wig : Cool or Trashy?-photos by chachacorner: 4:56am On Apr 05, 2013

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Blond Wig : Cool or Trashy?-photos by chachacorner: 4:57am On Apr 05, 2013

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Blond Wig : Cool or Trashy?-photos by chachacorner: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
cheesy grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced / Photos: Annie Idibia Is Now Back Acting / Beverly Osu Is The Celebrity Face Of Prestige Cosmetics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.