Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

RCCG Devotional Friday 5th April, Pains Of Ex­-Champions - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Devotional Friday 5th April, Pains Of Ex­-Champions - Pastor Adeboye (902 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Devotional Friday 5th April, Pains Of Ex­-Champions - Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2013
Memorise: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. 1 Corinthians 9:27

Read: Psalm 79:9-10
Bible in one year: Isaiah 28-30
Prayer point: Father; You said I shall be the head only, let me never be an ex-champion in Jesus name.
When Samson lost his savour, he was thrown into darkness and became a slave of the people he once terrorised. Have you been casting out devils and setting the captives free? Then you must never lose your worth or else, the same demons you dealt with will be waiting to have their pound of flesh. If you must know something about the devil, it is that he has no love and so he cannot forgive. The best way to overcome his attacks and reprisal attacks is to remain a champion on the side of Jesus Christ. It is very important you maintain your position. Take a cue from football: When the Nigerian national football team the Green Eagles were victorious over their opponents, they were renamed as the Golden Eagles and their praise was on the lips of virtually everyone. But when they eventually lost out, instead of a heroic arrival, nobody ............................................................................... http://earlydigest..com/2013/04/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-friday-5th.html
Read n Share

1 Like

Re: RCCG Devotional Friday 5th April, Pains Of Ex­-Champions - Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2013
FRESH
Re: RCCG Devotional Friday 5th April, Pains Of Ex­-Champions - Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ever fresh
Re: RCCG Devotional Friday 5th April, Pains Of Ex­-Champions - Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
remember to share

(1) (Reply)

Haba! Didn't Pastor Take Things Too Far? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 5th June, 2013 Put On The New Man By Pastor / Which Of D Genders Does God Answer Prayers Faster? Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.