Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

8GIG Mcards And Flash Drives For 2,500 Each!(bulk Buy) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 8GIG Mcards And Flash Drives For 2,500 Each!(bulk Buy) (487 Views)

USA USED BLACKBERRY BOLD 5..BUY 5 OR MORE AT N14,500 Each..NO EXCEPTION / Ps2 For Sale @13000 With All Accessories Including 8gig Memory Card / ***buy Magic Jack In Nigeria + Handset @ N10,500 Each! Pick Up Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8GIG Mcards And Flash Drives For 2,500 Each!(bulk Buy) by justmuhd(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello,my name is Mohammed hamza..I deal with sales of memory cards and flash drives.(Discounted prices).I sell in bulk that way you can make money off the discount I offer and the regular profit.let me exlain briefly,an original Sandisk 8Gig memory card goes for about 3k to 4k but when you buy in bulk,I sell each for you at 2k each.that way you've saved your self some extra money.look forward to doing business with you.here's a picture below of the memory cards and flah drives.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Money Makers / How To Remove Silicone Fabric -yeedah Materrial / Wholesale Dropship Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.