Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) (1987 Views)

Thugs/tout Clashes As MISS NAIRALAND Comes To A Climax... / Look At These Mind-blowing Proverbs / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) by jhydebaba(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2013
A farmer rears 25 young hens and one old co.ck...
As he feels that the old co.ck could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young co.ck from the market...

Old co.ck to Young co.ck:

"Welcome to join me, we will work together towards productivity...

Young co.ck: What do you mean? As far as I know, you are old & should be retired.

Old co.ck : Young boy, there are 25 hens here, can't I help you with some?

Young cock: No!! Not even one, all of them will be mine.

Old coc.k: In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition & if I win you shall allow me to have one hen & if I lose you will have
all.

Young co.ck: OKKK..
What kind of competition?

Old co.ck: 50 meters run. From here to that tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

Young c.ock: No problem ! We will compete tomorrow morning.

In the morning the Young co.ck allows the Old c.ock to start off &
when the Old co.ck crosses the 10 meters mark the Young c.ock chases him with all his might.

Soon enough, he was behind the Old co.ck's back in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly....."BANG" !!!

Before he could overtake the old co.ck, he was shot dead by the farmer...
who cursed,

"Hell"

This is the 5th GAY co.ck I've bought this week." ??

Moral: Always respect your seniors & Watch out for corporate politics.....

2 Likes

Re: Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) by Emmres(m): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Hahahahahahahh d farmer nr understand watin dey xup
Re: Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) by jhydebaba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) by Dobxy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
FP Material!!!
Re: Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) by kenir(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
old cock jux as good as APC
Re: Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) by jhydebaba(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Old Soldier never die ...

(1) (Reply)

Omar The Psycho / Download: POLICE OFFICER 4 (mark Angel Comedy Episode 207) / bad attorney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.