Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Cant Remember The Name Of This Game : Help! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Cant Remember The Name Of This Game : Help! (858 Views)

Does Anyone Remember This Game? / Do You Remember The Rubber Band Game? / Do You Still Remember The PES Ref 'kazuki Ito' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Remember The Name Of This Game : Help! by oracle99: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2008
YO!!!!!!!!!! I NEED UR HELP, I PLAYED THIS WAR GAME ON PS2, ABOUT JAPANESSE ATTACK ON THE AMERICANS ON PEARL HABOUR, SOMETHINF ", SUN" NEED TO GET THE GAME BUT JUST CANT REMEBER THE NAME OF THE GAME PLS ANYONE WITH ANY IDEA , HOLLA BACK, PLAYED IT ONCE , WAS REALLY TIHGT WITH KOOL GRAPHICS,

HELP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NEED THE NAME
PEACE AND THANKS
Re: Cant Remember The Name Of This Game : Help! by Frizy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2008
google it!Your description is undetailed
Re: Cant Remember The Name Of This Game : Help! by Neoteny(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2008
medal of honor: red rising?
Re: Cant Remember The Name Of This Game : Help! by pein(m): 5:20am On Apr 05, 2008
Medal of Honour:Rising Sun
Re: Cant Remember The Name Of This Game : Help! by Neoteny(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2008
pein:

Medal of Honour:Rising Sun

thank you, i was writing backwards after the fifth pint.

(1) (Reply)

Flight Simulation / Please Guys I Need Football Manager 2008 S60 V2 For My Nokia Phone / Help! I Just Downloaded Cod:mw2 And I Can't Install It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.