Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Need Help With My Unlock Etisalat Modem...... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With My Unlock Etisalat Modem...... (1164 Views)

How Can I Unlock Etisalat ZTE MF190A Modem / How Do I Unlock Etisalat Tecno P3 - Is It Legal? / How Do I Unlock Etisalat Branded Tecno P3 Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Unlock Etisalat Modem...... by damola311: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
I have a etisalat MF631 modem which i unlocked myself,but i noticed that its nt working with mtn sims and i've even tried oda PC......bt glo,eti and airtel sim works in it and i have a full 3G Network here.....anyone that can help with solution asap thanks
Re: Need Help With My Unlock Etisalat Modem...... by damola311: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
damola311: I have a etisalat MF631 modem which i unlocked myself,but i noticed that its nt working with mtn sims and i've even tried oda PC......bt glo,eti and airtel sim works in it and i have a full 3G Network here.....anyone that can help with solution asap thanks
no help
Re: Need Help With My Unlock Etisalat Modem...... by damola311: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
[hide author=damola311]
no help[/hide]
Re: Need Help With My Unlock Etisalat Modem...... by femi4: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THE OP

From day one, I have always known that there is skeleton in your cupboard.

This is from slimkay83:
I search through threads on this section about unlocking ZTE modem and in course of the search I came across this guy's comment where he offered to send an unlock software to those who wil mail him at ademola.adeniran@gmail.com. I sent him this mail
Bro, I just brought Airtel MF190A ZTE modem that I
want to unlock.
Kindly send the software and the step-by-step
approach to getting it
done. Pls, I'm not a computer guru oooo.
Thanks
imei: 355434049355730
And he immediately reply with this mail
You can't expect me to do that free.....before sending it
you have to
drop something like 400 mtn card. After that i can send
d software and
d steps involve. Thanks
Knowing fully well that I needed the software, I replied him with this
Bro..abeg make I send mtn 200 pls. I don't hav more
dan #600 wit me nd
wil stil feed. I take God beg u...
0635-3517-4123...mtn200. Pls
I waited for over 24hours and even send reminder mails yet he neva replied. So, I decided to load my card believing he didn't accept my offer. The network says this card has been used by another customer. Meaning Damola Adeniran used my card without sending any software.
if you think I lied, I'll expect him to come up with his side of the matter.
Too bad!
Re: Need Help With My Unlock Etisalat Modem...... by damola311: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
femi4: PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THE OP

From day one, I have always known that there is skeleton in your cupboard.

This is from slimkay83:
I search through threads on this section about unlocking ZTE modem and in course of the search I came across this guy's comment where he offered to send an unlock software to those who wil mail him at ademola.adeniran@gmail.com. I sent him this mail
Bro, I just brought Airtel MF190A ZTE modem that I
want to unlock.
Kindly send the software and the step-by-step
approach to getting it
done. Pls, I'm not a computer guru oooo.
Thanks
imei: 355434049355730
And he immediately reply with this mail
You can't expect me to do that free.....before sending it
you have to
drop something like 400 mtn card. After that i can send
d software and
d steps involve. Thanks
Knowing fully well that I needed the software, I replied him with this
Bro..abeg make I send mtn 200 pls. I don't hav more
dan #600 wit me nd
wil stil feed. I take God beg u...
0635-3517-4123...mtn200. Pls
I waited for over 24hours and even send reminder mails yet he neva replied. So, I decided to load my card believing he didn't accept my offer. The network says this card has been used by another customer. Meaning Damola Adeniran used my card without sending any software.
if you think I lied, I'll expect him to come up with his side of the matter.
Too bad!
funny......go and ask peepz that i have helped. Am i the only one to demand 4 airtime to get a modem unlocked?....... Femi4 u decided to do it free 4 people bt we aren't the same nicca!...... Did u think i dupe people?.....this particular guy contacted me bt am on mobile then cos there is no light 4 2 days and i explained to him bt he threatened me. 4 what?.....so i decided that if he can't send all 400 i won't help and since then he didn't contact me. So bro chill....don't think i dupe people. Got no gain in that

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7 Screen. / Oppo Is Excited About A Nigerian App / Samsung Galaxy S6 And Samsung Galaxy Note4 For Sale In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.