Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any - Forum Games (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (33664 Views)

FUN: The Thunder That Will Fire You ....... Add Yours / Calcuate How Much You've Done In Life!!!! / Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
logten:

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Love these grin
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by UyiIredia(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

I must say, that is one question I can never find myself asking anyone. That is what a mirror is for! And why would you want to ask someone else when if they were to say "no", it'd only make you feel bad? And if they were to say yes, you probably wouldnt believe anyway because for you to have asked in the first place, you must've thought that you probably aren't fine?! 

i agree >>> NMH in agreement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by D1KeleVra(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2010
Watching a movie in a theater and somthing phenomenal happens. . . "Whoa! Did u see that!!?" No, you dumbfck, I paid ₦1500 to stare at the damn ceiling tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2010
D1KeleVra:

Watching a movie in a theater and somthing phenomenal happens. . . "Whoa! Did u see that!!?" No, you dumbfck, I paid ₦1500 to stare at the damn ceiling tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice

@topic

i don forget sef embarassed
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2010
Questions THAT I have been asked:

What time does midnight love come on?

Why are black people called black? Aren't we really brown?

How much is a free sample?

Why do I have to have a period to have a baby?

Where in Africa is Jamaica?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by hYpErbOi: 12:19am On Feb 23, 2011
#1. If GOD really knws the end frm the begining, WHY then dint he knw angel satan was gonna be a problem?

#2. If God created man in is own image, then who created God??

#3. If money dont grow on trees, WHY do banks have branches

#4. Who thaught adam how to 4ork?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Natasha2(f): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
why was it called  PHCN Power Holding Company of Nigeria when they are suppose to release power?
If we all were created in Gods image how come we have whites, blacks etc?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by TLore(m): 2:49am On Mar 16, 2011
How many times have you successfully committed suicide?
How long have you been dead for?
Can I vote for M.K.O. Abiola next elections?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by whitesturd(f): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2011
why do i ve to post here
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Lillyeean(f): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2012
Is this question silly?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by richie44(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2012
What happend a day be4 d creation?
Wch colour is Micheal Jackson's ghost?
Why am i here?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by bomar(f): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
When ur talking to sum1, what part of their body do u look at frequently?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Obinoscopy(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Why did God pick Sunday as his resting day?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Amigoz(f): 5:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Should I go back to my ex?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Patrictemmy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Is gravitation responsible for people falling in love?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Wouldn't it make more sense if you answered the question above before asking your own?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Patrictemmy(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2013
Amigoz: Should I go back to my ex?
Amigoz: Should I go back to my ex?
Nooo.... Go back to ur father
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Sparkle1(f): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Why can't we sneeze with our eyes open?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Obinoscopy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Why must we close our eyes while sleeping
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by nwaobitex: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why do I have to eat

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Ask A question,get A Wrong Answer Cont / Text Twist / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.