Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Wat A Coincidence - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wat A Coincidence (721 Views)

She Is So Ugly & Am So Supris Wen She Said She Is Related 2 Obj Wat A Coinsidenc / Hahaha, Wat A World? / Wat A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat A Coincidence by hayubee(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2013
A very rich man who own a huge house has a very beautiful & sexy daughter. He is interested in alligators and has a big swimming pool filled with different and exotic specimen of d species. One day,he decided to throw a party and invited hundreds of people. After everyone has had a few drinks,he announced that anyone who can jump into d pool and make it on both side alive would have either two million naira or his sexy daughter. No one was willing to try this until suddenly there was a splash,and he turned to see a guy in d swimming pool swimming as fast as he can to d other side,Everyone cheers him as d alligators try to tear him apart. Amazingly,he makes it to d other side,some what ruffled but unharmed. The rich man says 'I say that was Amazing! So what is it to be,d two million naira or my daughters hand? The hero replies "Look sir,i don't want your money or your daughter, i just want that Bastard that pushed me inA very rich man who own a huge house has a very beautiful & sexy daughter. He is interested in alligators and has a big swimming pool filled with different and exotic specimen of d species. One day,he decided to throw a party and invited hundreds of people. After everyone has had a few drinks,he announced that anyone who can jump into d pool and make it on both side alive would have either two million naira or his sexy daughter. No one was willing to try this until suddenly there was a splash,and he turned to see a guy in d swimming pool swimming as fast as he can to d other side,Everyone cheers him as d alligators try to tear him apart. Amazingly,he makes it to d other side,some what ruffled but unharmed. The rich man says 'I say that was Amazing! So what is it to be,d two million naira or my daughters hand? The hero replies "Look sir,i don't want your money or your daughter, i just want that Bastard that pushed me inA very rich man who own a huge house has a very beautiful & sexy daughter. He is interested in alligators and has a big swimming pool filled with different and exotic specimen of d species. One day,he decided to throw a party and invited hundreds of people. After everyone has had a few drinks,he announced that anyone who can jump into d pool and make it on both side alive would have either two million naira or his sexy daughter. No one was willing to try this until suddenly there was a splash,and he turned to see a guy in d swimming pool swimming as fast as he can to d other side,Everyone cheers him as d alligators try to tear him apart. Amazingly,he makes it to d other side,some what ruffled but unharmed. The rich man says 'I say that was Amazing! So what is it to be,d two million naira or my daughters hand? The hero replies "Look sir,i don't want your money or your daughter, i just want that Bastard that pushed me in

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / Hilarious Pic / What Is Toothpaste In Your Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.