Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Meet Pamela The Scamer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Pamela The Scamer (1508 Views)

I Was Jailed For The Death Of My Only Daughter –pamela Mojekwu, Former Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pamela The Scamer by walexybaba(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
2269C7FA: her name is Pamela: she is a scam: 1ce u add her or she adds u, she would respond fine then later tell u she is feeling sick and need 2 call her mum 2 help her get some drugs, as she be the only1 @ home, she would plead with u 2 send her recharge card, claiming when her mum is back, she would return it 2u: she will even accept #100 MTN card, & after u have sent it, she deletes& blocks u off BBM: her is her no 08069067155. Pls rebroadcast

Walexybaba D 1st

1 Like

Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by overdrive(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
How much did she scam from u

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by walexybaba(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
#40,000
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by splashbaby(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na today...will show you everything and promise to see you...but must fly to meet you. You are always not in the same city...if you send flight money, something serious would happen and they will not be able to make it...your flight money don go be that...many many format.
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by dopeJemi: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by oluwakorrect(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Those lookin for sometin they never lost... Laffin my head off o
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by amygreat24(f): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
40 what?? . R u serious?hmmmmm Bt wait oh hw can u send money to someone u don't knw! Just because u guyz chat nd call is dat enough reason? Later nw u guyz wil say women get chicken brain!!! I wonder d kin brain some guyz get sef!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by overdrive(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
walexybaba: #40,000
All for recharge cards?

1 Like

Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by walexybaba(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
U can't understand: drug and hospital bill: just did it as a good Samaritan, it was even my GF whom I told pleaded on her behalf, but she turned out 2 b a scam: I even invited her in a bbm group, she added all d guys in the group and scamed them all
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hhhmm ...ok and then? angry
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
how is she a celebrity ?
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by Booty4me: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
walexybaba: U can't understand: drug and hospital bill: just did it as a good Samarita it was even my GF whom I told pleaded on her behalf, but she turned out 2 b a scam: I even invited her in a bbm group, she added all d guys in the group and scamed them all

so you have a Girlfriend? what else are u looking for?? angry

Fwee T0t0 right? cheesy

serves you right

1 Like

Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Booty4me:

so you have a Girlfriend? what else are u looking for?? angry

Fwee T0t0 right? cheesy serves you right
my dear u read my mind.
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
As if u too dnt want to 'scam' her of sex.
D best form of defence is attack. U got served right!
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by walexybaba(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
I lost my mum as a result of poor medical care because we had no cash as at dat time, I still drop a tear eachtime I rem dat, knowing I can pay times 10 of dat bill now with no stress, I just can't stand it when some1 is ill and has no cash 4 treatment: don't think u understand me: same way I lost me dad too.
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2013
walexybaba: I lost my mum as a result of poor medical care because we had no cash as at dat time, I still drop a tear eachtime I rem dat, knowing I can pay times 10 of dat bill now with no
stress, I just can't stand it when some1 is ill and has no cash 4 treatment: don't think u understand
me: same way I lost me dad too.
sorry for ur lost. But dats not an excuse. If u are a good
person go on the street nd help beggars. U wanted sleeping with her nd she dealt wit u back. Nd ur gf is not dat dumb to listen to fake stories nd believe u.
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by oluwakorrect(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2013
@Walexybaba: u are a rich dude o. U have more than enuf for givin such litu out to a stranger. I biliv u even wired it to her thru bank. Before givin out such a huge sum, u sud av requested to see her in person... Even if u gave #1 to her for the wrong reason, she wise u be that cos u never took the time to find out so well abt the cook up story she gave. U must av learnt from this bro...
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by emerald1(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dis girl is a 419 o I just added her and she hAs started beggin fr airtymm to buy drug
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by gluv01(f): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
emerald1: Dis girl is a 419 o I just added her and she hAs started beggin fr airtymm to buy drug

This is serious grin
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by gluv01(f): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: sorry for ur lost. But dats not an excuse. If u are a good
person go on the street nd help beggars. U wanted sleeping with her nd she dealt wit u back. Nd ur gf is not dat dumb to listen to fake stories nd believe u.

Helping street beggars in Nigeria is a NO for me. It's now all about hatred, envy and strife. You help someone on the street and they turn against you, the same money you gave to them will work against you. I think he should spend his cash in the orphanage homes, or if there is "a home for the elderly", that's better.
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by walexybaba(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
emerald1: Dis girl is a 419 o I just added her and she hAs started beggin fr airtymm to buy drug

U thought I was lying? I invited her 2 a group on BBM and she scamed everybody, pls others 2 should try adding her and see what am saying: she is always ill and need drug or need airtime 2 call her mum 2 get her drugs.
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by emerald1(f): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
Jes lil air time wanna call mom 2 get me some drugs while comin back,will send it back 2 u wen she returns pls,m very weak inside me, dis was wat she told me na wao
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by walexybaba(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
emerald1: Jes lil air time wanna call mom 2 get me some drugs while comin back,will send it back 2 u wen she returns pls,m very weak inside me, dis was wat she told me na wao

Same thing she told me: @ emrald can I add u up on bbm?
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
walexybaba:

Same thing she told me: @ emrald can I add u up on bbm?

Hhhmm. ... lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by emerald1(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ walexybaba ok
Re: Meet Pamela The Scamer by splashbaby(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ds is serious ooo ...mk una dey update us oooo

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2 Of The 6 Men Who Raped A 16 Year Old Girl In Akure, Paraded / Top 10 Biggest Bank Heist Of 21st Century / Hillarious: Black Man In A Barbing Saloon(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.