Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Train YOURSELF And Build A Better Future For YOURSELF - - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Train YOURSELF And Build A Better Future For YOURSELF - (735 Views)

Original Autodesk software licenses for Architects,Engineer & Media experts / Is There A Bright Future For Biotechnologists In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Train YOURSELF And Build A Better Future For YOURSELF - by valueworld: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
A FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE WORKSHOP FOR CAREER AND BUSINESS PEOPLE

One of the the biggest investments we can make in our lives is in training ourselves. And one of the things we can do is arm ourselves with knowledge that can transform our personal and professional lives. One thing that distinguishes one from another is what he or she knows. Don't wait for anyone, don't procastinate because the train of success is on an auto proactive journey. Prepare now, so that you can play later.

April 20, 2013 is an opportunity to get trained on the art of Financial Discipline and Intelligence. We never learnt it in College or Post graduate class,(atleast I didn't until now) but everyone needs it. No wonder we keep getting broke, we are scared of getting old,we can't leave a legacy and we blame it on poor remuneration, recessive economy. We never blame it on 'I'; 'you'. Come and learn why all along its always been 'I'. And come and learn what you can do to reverse this.

For more information on how to be part of this, kindly send an emailto valueworld13@gmail.com and I shall guide you on next steps.

Remember, The time is NOW!

Kind regards
Mark

(1) (Reply)

Should Prostitution Be legalized in Nigeria? / When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place / Engineer In Training Certficate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.