Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? (599 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by FXKing2012(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
With some extremely ridiculous threads and posts on Nairaland, I can't but wonder which Nairalander beats them all to the award of most ridiculous poster.

In your opinion, which Nairalander would you consider the most ludicrous poster and why?
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by ayobase(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Onila gat them all!

1 Like

Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
ayobase: Onila gat them all!
Onila is cool. smiley i kinda like her threads....hehe
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by FXKing2012(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
ayobase: Onila gat them all!
But why do you folks castigate onila for talking about her virginity? Is it not right to be proud of being a virgin in this rotten world and talk about it? The world is really upside down: people now make jest of virgins when it should actually be the other way around.
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by FXKing2012(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
^^^ lol.
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chanchit:

Don't mind Onila, she's jst disillusioned like Nicki Minaj, they think they r virgins when they are not. Thats how one gurl told me she's a virgin, after some weeks, she said she's only been intimate once, forgetting she said she's a virgin I dnt knw why they must lie abt it. Btw I've seen Onila's pix, trusth me she don La..!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmaaaooooooooooo
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by ayobase(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Onila is cool. smiley i kinda like her threads....hehe

Also here!
She does her "thing' any way she likes it!

Our ONE and ONLY VIRGIN!
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by ayobase(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
"Onila gat them all"

Relate to the topic at hand!
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by psky: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Threads from that guy, realist aka unrealist, adulthood aka childhood. That dude needs a therapist asap!!!
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by ayobase(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
psky: Threads from that guy, realist aka unrealist, adulthood aka childhood. That dude needs a therapist asap!!!

Can u try help us get the link?
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2013
lol @ the first comment!
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by Chomzy19(f): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2013
That silly thread by realist01 d life of a goodlooking guy who wished he wasn't even goodlooking in d romance section
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by FXKing2012(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2013
Chomzy19: That silly thread by realist01 d life of a goodlooking guy who wished he wasn't even goodlooking in d romance section
Just went through the thread by realist01 and I must say I found it very very amusing.
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by Temismith(f): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Me i dont know oo
Re: Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? by FXKing2012(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Temismith: Me i dont know oo
Maybe na you sef

(1) (Reply)

19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know / Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? / S’east Monarchs Flay Okorocha, Over Ilomuanya's Non-reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.