Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Number One Fan - Teaser - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Number One Fan - Teaser (666 Views)

Juilet Ibrahim Stars In The Number One Fan! / Maltina Dance All: Nigeria’s Number One Dancing Family (ekubo) / Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number One Fan - Teaser by ijebabe: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
The number one fan exposes the life of an average African movie star. It highlights the love from fans, hatred from colleagues and the very real problems that some face in their homes.

The movie features a lead character, Lala Gam-Hammond (actress) who got bored with her acting career after winning multiple awards. She announces her retirement in order to start a family with her husband. In her pursuit of happiness, absolute tragedy strikes, and not without foul play. With so many suspects, who's to blame? Where do you start?

The number one fan is filled with suspense and intrigue. It features great actors from Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Liberia, America and Ghana. It's the first ever movie to be produced by award winning Actress Juliet Ibrahim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf0u1-UElE4

Re: The Number One Fan - Teaser by VillageBoi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Some fans get as they be lol
Re: The Number One Fan - Teaser by ijebabe: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
VillageBoi:
Some fans get as they be lol
I think the interesting fact about the movie is the mixed cast, hahaha. I'm a bit sceptical about the film but I think its worth watching.
Re: The Number One Fan - Teaser by VillageBoi(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
ijebabe:
I think the interesting fact about the movie is the mixed cast, hahaha. I'm a bit sceptical about the film but I think its worth watching.

Oh nooooo, I'm not dissing the film... what I wrote na 'insider' joke from one place wey someborri claiming to be a fan of one of our celebs is actually a deranged stalker. So the film topic made me laff.
Re: The Number One Fan - Teaser by ijebabe: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
I know you weren't dissing the film, chill grin

1 Like

Re: The Number One Fan - Teaser by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2013
A ghanaian film? undecided. i no dey watch. the title sef is not 'fanimorous' cheesy
Re: The Number One Fan - Teaser by sholay2011(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Urrgh! Would try seeing 'cos of the mixed cast and it has been a long tym I saw Yemi Blaq onscreen but I'm not expecting much.

Innovative plot btw but that doesn't guarantee a very good movie.

(1) (Reply)

Machete Kills Trailer Oya See Bra Gun In Action / Denrele Edun Insulted On Twitter For Bring Beverly Osu To Rep Nigeria / Big Brother Fraud!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.