Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Diamond Bank Delay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Bank Delay (500 Views)

Inverter Installmental Payment With Diamond Bank Plc For Everyone / Best Free Vpn Without Registration, No Subscription, No Ads, No Delay,and Strong / Diamond Bank In Staff Abuse Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Delay by buchhogonzalez(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
please nairalanders, did anyone of you partake in the last interview held by the bank for those who did their aptitute test last year? i had my interview with the said bank last month (31st march 2013)and i was send a message that i would be contacted soon for a second level interview.one of my friends has been contacted, but i and some others are yet to hear from them. Does anybody have an idea why this is so... has anyone gone through this process before...is it normal?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On And Advice TO A Good FRIEND / Beyonce And Jay-z In Big Trouble Forcuba Trip / Gay Guys Are The Best To Be Around With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.