Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Comment Pls, If You Agree. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Comment Pls, If You Agree. (1017 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment Pls, If You Agree. by semse: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
I recently read a post which says "the best thing that can happen to a woman after the love of Christ, is the love of her husband".
I totally agree with this quote, and I think its high time to let the singles know that marriage is not that scary and difficult as the society is painting it to be. There are lots of couple enjoying their marriage today, and you too can. Follow the principle of love and submission as stated in the bible and see it work out fine for you.
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 06, 2013
no. The best thing that could ever happen is her love for GOD, HERSELF and THEN her significant other.

1 Like

Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin: no. The best thing that could ever happen is her love for GOD, HERSELF and THEN her significant other.

A thousand likes!
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
byvan:

A thousand likes!

cool cool
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin: no. The best thing that could ever happen is her love for GOD, HERSELF and THEN her significant other.

MsDark, sadly many women do not love who they see in the mirror........ thats why so many are hiding under Brazilian hair and what not. so many men cannot love women simply because they have no idea who they are. how can a woman love herself and then bleach her skin etc? it makes no damn sense!
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by kay9(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
byvan:
A thousand likes!
^^
*smh*

I don't pray much, but whenever i do i always ask the Creator that whenever i'm settled to get married, i find a woman with whom i can become ONE. No more ''me''. I dont want to owe happiness to myself before her. I would want US to owe happiness to US. Together.

1 Like

Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by biolabee(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2013

Women must love themselves first before their partner?

When has that ever been an exception

Women have always loved themselves from time immemorial
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by BabaOyo(m): 2:13am On Apr 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

MsDark, sadly many women do not love who they see in the mirror........ thats why so many are hiding under Brazilian hair and what not. so many men cannot love women simply because they have no idea who they are. how can a woman love herself and then bleach her skin etc? it makes no damn sense!

Truely said brov......when women don't love themselves first how do they expect someone else to love them 100%? iyen o possible men!!!

and what with all the artificial looks going viral? And to think most men don't even know the difference between all the so called Brazilian, Afghanistan and Peruvian attachments.

ile la ti n ko eso r'ode
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
semse: I recently read a post which says "the best thing that can happen to a woman after the love of Christ, is the love of her husband".

So with the way the sentence is constructed, it appears the woman is the object (of the love). As in, the best thing to happen to a woman is for Christ to love her then for her husband to love her. Just trying to clarify because it seems others are interpreting it another way. So which is it OP?

Anyway, in either case, the next best thing (after God's love) is when both parties love each other. It's no good if the love is not reciprocated.
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
biolabee:

Women must love themselves first before their partner?

When has that ever been an exception

Women have always loved themselves from time immemorial

No,most don't.that's why you see women giving dumb excuses for their hubby's infidelity.
Re: Comment Pls, If You Agree. by biolabee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan:

No,most don't.that's why you see women giving dumb excuses for their hubby's infidelity.

How many women give excuses for men's infidelity

The men get cleaned out

Most women think of themselves first before even God sef

They will collect the tithe to do dhopping sef if you dull

(1) (Reply)

Extra Marital Affairs, Yes Or No / Is Joint Account Good For Married Couples / Pieces Of Advice I Would Give Any Teenage Girl Out There... By Heather Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.