Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,403 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) (30107 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ijebabe: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala photographed with Oprah Winfrey and Dr Tererai Trent at the 4th annual 'Women In The World' summit which took place at the Lincoln Center in New York yesterday.

*From Linda Ikeji blog

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by slimyem: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Why is half of her cut off the picture?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Oprah Winfrey
I like this woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by tobechi20(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Its not a big deal.is it ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Mynd44: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Hmmmm

Trentcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2013
So? undecided undecided undecided kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by pak: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2013
Sorry for my analytical bend but why did Oprah have to appear so domineering.

Did she really need to put her arms around them like that ?

It sort of screams 'This guys here are big women, but then am still the main star !'

13 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by WizPrince1(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2013
It Feels good when you meet people at the top... I hope to be one to be met one day in Jesus Name... Amen

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Cool! Powerful & Influential women.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2013
pak: Sorry for my analytical bend but why did Oprah have to appear so domineering.

It sort of screams 'This guys here are big women, but then am still the main star !'
half bread is better than none lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by osifred(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2013
Gosh. Opray is so over hyped.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by patholaw: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2013
watin concern me with dis 1 now?? angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by wellmax(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2013
The thing sef come resemble Photoshop.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Lakayana: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2013
pak: Sorry for my analytical bend but why did Oprah have to appear so domineering.

man pass man and iron dey bend iron.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ichommy(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Cute
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by yuzedo: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Aunty Oprah. My maternal aunty. kiss kiss kiss kiss Aunty, thanks for facilitating my emergence as a Banana Island Big Boy. I loff you and Uncle Aliko! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by cap28: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2013
no one outside nigeria gives a sh.it about this world bank lap dog, thats why the western press cut her out of the picture.

the bi.tch needs to get back to what she is good at - collaborating with our enemies to loot nigeria's resources.

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by oldlord(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2013
dis is a photoshop. pls look closely at the two women at extreme end, u will notice dat they look dark shadow while ophra and clinton have high reflection of light. Ophra look huge and bigger than d rest and there position suggest dat they snap d picture in different location

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by wheesin(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Watin self..! Okonjo self get reP..SHES A FORMER WOrLD BANK LADy o..nt a TV SHOW PRESENTER

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2013
oldlord: dis is a photoshop. pls look closely at the two women at extreme end, u will notice dat they look dark shadow while ophra and clinton have high reflection of light. Ophra look huge and bigger than d rest and there position suggest dat they snap d picture in different location
guy the pic was snapped of a computer screen or magazine,thats why one part is brighter probably due to light(sun) reflection or the cameras flash.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by mrofficial2(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2013
Why she dey feel like boss now?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ckkris: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2013
osifred: Gosh. Opray is so over hyped.
Over-hyped nonsense
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ckkris: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=mr.official2]Why she dey feel like boss now?[/quote
Whose boss?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by liyalla(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2013
see happiness nah for Ngozi face, she nah Oprah smaller
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Kairoseki77: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
yuzedo: Aunty Oprah. My maternal aunty. kiss kiss kiss kiss Aunty, thanks for facilitating my emergence as a Banana Island Big Boy. I loff you and Uncle Aliko! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

And then you woke up.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by dederocs(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
fat buffoon...useless thief that sold us out to the IMF and the political gang of thieves.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by KingPradas(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
oldlord: dis is a photoshop. pls look closely at the two women at extreme end, u will notice dat they look dark shadow while ophra and clinton have high reflection of light. Ophra look huge and bigger than d rest and there position suggest dat they snap d picture in different location

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by dederocs(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Okonjo Iweala is an opportuinist,overhyped fat bitch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / Mayorkunn & Dremo Having Fun With Adeleke, Davido's Billionaire -( Pics/vid) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.