Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Are You Looking For A House To Buy And Own Your Pure Water Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For A House To Buy And Own Your Pure Water Business? (659 Views)

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / Packaged Water Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A House To Buy And Own Your Pure Water Business? by enilove(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
If you are looking for a house of your own with which you can produce a pure water business call me on:

08023719119 or 08172914899

I have a completed house with a drinkable water on a one and half plot of Land at Abule Ijoko ,ogun state.

There is no pure water producer in this area,though they get their supplies from other producers bringing it from outside.

The price is =N= 6,000,000.

The house is a 3 bedroom bungalow with 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms, and everywhere is tilled and every room is more than 12 x 12 .The parlour is 14 X 14, & a dinning room and store and 2 balconies.
Re: Are You Looking For A House To Buy And Own Your Pure Water Business? by oduz: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Whats your best offer?

What tittle does the property have?

Why are you selling?
Re: Are You Looking For A House To Buy And Own Your Pure Water Business? by enilove(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
oduz: Whats your best offer?

What tittle does the property have?

Why are you selling?

Give me a call,we can discuss more about the offer and the reason for the sale.

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap Making (S O S) / Make At Least 15k/sale In A Very Simple Way / Saka Mtn Upgrade ..matters Arisin.. Is There A Cause Of Action For Etisalat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.