Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is ND/HND Programme A Waste Of Years? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is ND/HND Programme A Waste Of Years? (521 Views)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Truth About Ijmb Programme - A Must Read By All Jambite! / Ahmadu Bello University 2011/2012 Pre-admission Screening Into Basic Programme A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is ND/HND Programme A Waste Of Years? by Iamrahman(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
People normally say that going for nd & hnd is a waste of time because one will still go for Bsc.

Does tht mean that nothing is learnt there or the certificate is irrelevant? What do u think?
Re: Is ND/HND Programme A Waste Of Years? by ayobase(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2013
Its never waste of years, its just that the system has attached more importance to Degree!

Both, probably the same 'yrs' of studies.....my frnds do complain about it, "I would have relaxed and hoped for degree instead of rushing this ND/HND that disguisely wasted my time"

Done?
Just try upgrade so that u wouldnt be "suffered" at any place of work!

(1) (Reply)

Best Vmware Training And Certification / JAMB: Only 520,000 Of 1.7 Million Candidate Will Gain Admission – Says Minister / Share Your Utme Result With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.