Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,974 members, 7,848,922 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

AGO And LPFO Available Now. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / AGO And LPFO Available Now. (835 Views)

PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! / Blco And LPFO Allocation Available / We Urgently Need Ago And Lpfo Now On Lagos Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGO And LPFO Available Now. by akeel101(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2013
We now have AGO for those of you who have been calling me, sorry for the delay, we all know how difficult it is to find a geniune seller of AGO but you should call now as offer is valid while stock lasts.
Price for AGO is 123 less 3.
This AGO will not last 4 days from now, so I advice you act fast.

For LPFO, we have different allocations from different owners.
N78 less N4
N74 less N4
N75 less N15

Call me if you are interested. If you are one of those regular time wasters, still call me, I don't care, at the end of the day you'll have wasted your time and I'll still sell the products.
Thanks!
Re: AGO And LPFO Available Now. by chiboy11(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Pls gv me ur pin ok, can dey suply 2lagos
Re: AGO And LPFO Available Now. by akeel101(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yes, as long as you have tank farm details and follow our procedures. Call me if you are serious.
Re: AGO And LPFO Available Now. by chiboy11(m): 2:39am On Apr 09, 2013
akeel101: Yes, as long as you have tank farm details and follow our procedures. Call me if you are serious.
i mean truckin to ikorodu i dont do metric tones

(1) (Reply)

AGO Available Now!!! No Proof Of Fund Or Bank Comfort Letter Required / Door to Door Shipping At Cheaper Rates / Loan Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.