Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Help: Cyclic BSOD On Booting My Dell Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: Cyclic BSOD On Booting My Dell Laptop (709 Views)

My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? / My Dell Laptop Battery Is Not Increasing While Charging. Pls Help / My Dell Studio 1535 Battery Is Not Charging, Can Anyone Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Cyclic BSOD On Booting My Dell Laptop by Najyin(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pls what are the causes and remedies of booting problems in dell latitude.
The system starts booting and scrolls as if it is loading but displays a blue page with some texts for like a second and dies, starting the booting process all over. This continues without the system booting.
Pls what can I do to remedy it as there's no computer repairer in my vicinity.
Re: Help: Cyclic BSOD On Booting My Dell Laptop by dioss: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Is either your hard disk is bad or the operating system is corrupt. Try reformating the system again. For help call 08036409952
Re: Help: Cyclic BSOD On Booting My Dell Laptop by koseepaaro(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
@op, you said there is no computer repair centre in your vicinity? Where did you stay? To your question, many problems could lead to the symptom you are being presented with by your system. Trust me, you might need to seek help from someone with computer repair knowledge over there because the problem seems a windows file(s) problem which might need to be repaired or reloading a fresh copy which I think it might be too complex for you to do by yourself.
Re: Help: Cyclic BSOD On Booting My Dell Laptop by nbeet2000(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
your problem looks like a video card over heating you need to reboil the video on the motherboard or change the motherboard.
Re: Help: Cyclic BSOD On Booting My Dell Laptop by Najyin(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thank you so much guys. God bless. I'm presently living in a village in Katsina, serving and very far from town. Till I get to Lagos. Thank you all once again.

(1) (Reply)

Forget Negative PR, Windows 8 Is A Beast / Learn ICT At Your Own Confort ! / How To Resume A Stopped/broken Download Due To Bad/slow Internet On IDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.