Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Do I Browse from My Desktop Computer using my Blackberry Curve 2 phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Browse from My Desktop Computer using my Blackberry Curve 2 phone (2338 Views)

Where Can I Upload My Desktop Application? / Help! Another Company Is Using My Company Name As "Keyword" / How To Browse Free On Your Laptop And Desktop Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Browse from My Desktop Computer using my Blackberry Curve 2 phone by naijaspeak(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
I am on a monthly browsing plan ( Etisalat ) browsing with my blackberry curve 2 phone. But I also have a desktop computer that I want to browse with using my blackberry as a modem since the phone can browse. Now, How do I connect or configure the connection to enable me browse from my desktop computer using the internet service from my blackberry phone.

I appreciate your response
Re: How Do I Browse from My Desktop Computer using my Blackberry Curve 2 phone by Startechng: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Op, all you need is blackberry destop software. Am unable to get you the download link at the moment but you can use goole once you have installed it to your desktop computer. Connect your BB to your computer using the BB cable, Now open the blackberry desktop application, by the left side of the application you should see your device model, and at the bottom right u should see "syc" thats if its connected.. Go to options> internet options> internet setting.> select network> save and connect. Enjoy browsing
Re: How Do I Browse from My Desktop Computer using my Blackberry Curve 2 phone by confusion247(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Startechng: Op, all you need is blackberry destop software. Am unable to get you the download link at the moment but you can use goole once you have installed it to your desktop computer. Connect your BB to your computer using the BB cable, Now open the blackberry desktop application, by the left side of the application you should see your device model, and at the bottom right u should see "syc" thats if its connected.. Go to options> internet options> internet setting.> select network> save and connect. Enjoy browsing
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Browse from My Desktop Computer using my Blackberry Curve 2 phone by naijaspeak(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Startechng, Thanks for your contributions to my question. I will put that to test to see how it works.

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Photoshop. Who Can Send To Me? / Blog talk with MizMyColi / Drop Site/blogs For Partnerships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.