Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Sony Created Xperia Z, A Water Resistant Smartphone!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Sony Created Xperia Z, A Water Resistant Smartphone!!! (1601 Views)

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Review: A Solid Water-resistant Smartphone / Tecno Phantom Z (a.k.a Tecno A7) | Review | Specs | Features / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sony Created Xperia Z, A Water Resistant Smartphone!!! by mj(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
With a cutting-edge camera, a super-slim design and the ability to withstand life’s knocks and bumps (and Android Jelly Bean to boot) the Xperia Z is a phone that’s got us fired up about Sony Mobile again.
Marketing Director of Sony Mobile in UK explains the brilliancy in the design of the Xperia Z phone.
The Xperia Z has a few more standout design features, too. The first is its super-solid frame, and the second is the water, scratch and dust resistance that combine to make it one of the most durable phones on the market. And that’s unusual for a flagship phone. What was the thinking there? It’s because we can all be a little bit clumsy at times.
Read More: www.oshadami.com/2013/04/06/the-secret-behind-sonys-xperia-water-resistant-smartphone/

Re: How Sony Created Xperia Z, A Water Resistant Smartphone!!! by Elfree: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2013
Where can i get the phone in abuja?
Re: How Sony Created Xperia Z, A Water Resistant Smartphone!!! by mj(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Elfree: Where can i get the phone in abuja?
You can get the phone online at www./Sony-Ericsson-Cell-Phones/Sony-Xperia-Z
or visit their Abuja office - Suit B8 New banex plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Sameday delivery, Pay on Delivery option also.
Re: How Sony Created Xperia Z, A Water Resistant Smartphone!!! by Elfree: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thanks i'll b there this month.
Re: How Sony Created Xperia Z, A Water Resistant Smartphone!!! by Elfree: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thanks i'll b there this month.how is the phone?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cheaper Calls To All Networks Using Mtn Line / Etisalat Surprise Package / Unlock All Sprint All Vers,all Models, Gsm & Cdma- Samsung S5,htc One Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.