Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Hanging,gets Hot And Battery Drainage, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hanging,gets Hot And Battery Drainage, Please Help (683 Views)

Stop Complaining About Quick Battery Drainage. Do This Now. / How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. / Why Does My Blackberry 9320 Gets Hot Whenever I'm Using The 3G Network.. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Hanging,gets Hot And Battery Drainage, Please Help by fubbyy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
My bold 3 suddenly start hanging,its not a pulse hanging buy the kinda hanging that moves in slow motion, and the phone gets very hot when ever it starts hanging and the battery got drained, how can I ratify this problem?

Please advice
Re: Hanging,gets Hot And Battery Drainage, Please Help by maximale: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Its possible you've been leaving your 3G on or are due for an OS reload. you can get more insight into this problem and its solutions via this collection of tutorials for Blackberry users. Its nothing to worry about.
Re: Hanging,gets Hot And Battery Drainage, Please Help by puskin: 2:23am On Apr 07, 2013

(1)

The Best Andriod Browsers / 5 Reasons To Root Your Android Device / Google Preparing To Dump Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.