Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Turaki! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Turaki! (918 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turaki! by cashoggy(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2008
President Obasanjo and the Queen's Test

Baba Sege got an invitation from the Queen to come and visit her in England .

One afternoon, while drinking tea, he asked the Queen her success secret. She told him that she relies on her people a lot and therefore she must be certain that they are intelligent.

She decided to show him exactly what she meant and phoned Tony Blair. "Now listen carefully, Mr. Obasanjo, I'm going to ask Mr. Blair a question to determine his intelligence."

Queen: "Oh! hello Mr. Blair, I have a question for you: your mother has a child, and your father has a child. This child is not your brother and is not your sister. Who is he?"

Tony Blair "It's ME!"

Queen: "Correct! Thank you, bye"

"Did you get that Mr. Obasanjo?" the Queen asked. "Yes, thanks a lot, I'll definitely be using that!"

Once back in Nigeria he decided that he has doubts about Turaki [Atiku] and he's going to ask him the question. He arranged a meeting with him and asked him:

"Turaki I have a question for you; your mother has a child and your father has a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister, who is he?."

Turaki thinks, and thinks, "Em, you must give me some time to think about it."

And Mr. Obasanjo decided to give him a day to come out with an answer.

That afternoon, Turaki called a meeting to discuss the question, but NOBODY knew the answer. They drew up a Turaki family tree, but to no avail.

The next morning, he realized he has to give Obasanjo an answer and as a last resort, he decided to phone Jerry Rawlings, former president of Ghana.

"Jerry, your mother has a child and your father has a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister, who is he?"

Jerry answers immediately. "Hey, Turaki, It's me of course, you dumb Nigerian!"

Turaki rushed to Obasanjo's office, very impressed to know the answer to such a difficult question. "Mr. President, I know who he is, it's ! Jerry Rawlings!"

Obasanjo: "Jerry Rawlings ko, Jerry Gana ni. You are such a stupid VP. I'll make sure you're Removed from office. The child is TONY BLAIR!"
Re: Turaki! by ituen(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2008
Old but it rocks anyday
Re: Turaki! by clemcykul(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2008
for sure lol grin
Re: Turaki! by ThugLife1(m): 1:19am On Apr 11, 2008
lol
Re: Turaki! by Rebellious(f): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2008
*pulls hair and screams* Damn, how many times? I can't take it anymore!!*pushes poster out the glass window*
Re: Turaki! by ThugLife1(m): 3:24am On Apr 11, 2008
But there is no window
Re: Turaki! by Rebellious(f): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2008
So poster cracks her head open against the wall. . .oops!
Re: Turaki! by ituen(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2008
. . . . . and spills grey matter in the process
Re: Turaki! by clemcykul(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2008
does the poster even have grey matter
Re: Turaki! by ituen(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2008
well a rotten small pea inside a brain can create grey matter

(1) (Reply)

Journey To Hell, Covered By The Old Jokes Men / I Was Warned! / Comedy Central Comedian . . . . Real Funny Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.