Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (252555 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
go where on saturday? D mail hasnt told us the nextstep to take...until we get subsequent mails
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
chrisI: go where on saturday? D mail hasnt told us the nextstep to take...until we get subsequent mails
which subsequent mail again?,v u nt gotten d mail to come for d medical letter btw fri and mon?,abeg chris check ur mail,it shld b dere
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
pls dnt mind me, am just seeing d mail nw...my own mail tels me to print out d medical letter nd go to a hospital...it doznt tel me to go anywher to go nd get any letter..or is it different 4 odas?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jesusbabygirl: I have d same questn on my mind,anybody with an answer pls supply
I guess you can..except if hospitals no longer work weekends...Jesusbabygirl wer you @? I.e Abj..PH...Lagos
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Faithful God....,
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
chrisI: pls dnt mind me, am just seeing d mail nw...my own mail tels me to print out d medical letter nd go to a hospital...it doznt tel me to go anywher to go nd get any letter..or is it different 4 odas?
Chris, hi dear. I think we in Abuja got that while those in Lag are required to go pick up the letters(hardcopy) @ the Lag office and then proceed to the hospital with it.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
uneks1: I guess you can..except if hospitals no longer work weekends...Jesusbabygirl wer you @? I.e Abj..PH...Lagos
Lagos,dose of us in lagos will have to get d hard copy from deir office while Abj and PH peeps r to print theirs.Anyways,who is going tommorow?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by kdhorgan: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
no one has answered if we could visit the HR office on saturday and proceed to ϑ hospital from there...​I am currently in Lokoja and would leave tmao...,not likely to meet up 3pm
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
kdhorgan: no one has answered if we could visit the HR office on saturday and proceed to ϑ hospital from there...​I am currently in Lokoja and would leave tmao...,not likely to meet up 3pm
send them a mail 2moro requesting your own letter to be sent to you via mail so you can go straight to the hospital on saturday..they should honour your request!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by aadejesu: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
kdhorgan: no one has answered if we could visit the HR office on saturday and proceed to ϑ hospital from there...​I am currently in Lokoja and would leave tmao...,not likely to meet up 3pm

I think you should be able to go on Saturday, the date given indicates it's between 3rd and 6th, not exactly only on 3rd and 6th. I would have decided to go on Saturday, But I have an important stuff to do then, So tomorrow it is.........Congrats again guys, see y'all soon..........
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
aadejesu:

I think you should be able to go on Saturday, the date given indicates it's between 3rd and 6th, not exactly only on 3rd and 6th. I would have decided to go on Saturday, But I have an important stuff to do then, So tomorrow it is.........Congrats again guys, see y'all soon..........
also going tommorow
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myErima: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm glad everyone is happy. Please let's not neglect the part that says 'the test result should be forwarded within 48hours to enable them continue in the process'. Goin to the designated hospital on time will hasten it.

Meanyl, where is Macayo??
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
myErima: I'm glad everyone is happy. Please let's not neglect the part that says 'the test result should be forwarded within 48hours to enable them continue in the process'. Goin to the designated hospital on time will hasten it.

Meanyl, where is Macayo??
didn't see dat o
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myErima: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
didn't see dat o

its the second paragraph of the pre-employment medical letter
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by haroldflexy(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Jesusbabygirl: also going tommorow
For Me...... its 2moro.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2014
nowhere in the mail-2nd paragraph or otherwise- does it state that we should forward the test result within 48hrs..all it states is that the test should be "given the urgency it deserves and be COMPLETED on or b4 the 6th of January! ....by the way , the hospital is doing the exam for HB and not for u, so y wuld they give u the results?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2014
ok! now i get where u saw that myErima! the part about forwarding to HB within 48hrs is the attachment letter addressed to the hospital that we are to go and do the exam..the letter was directed to the chief medical examiner who is to conduct the exam and then send the results to HB for them to continue the process..it wasnt addressed to us! all we have to do is just show up at the hospital, present a printout of the mail AND the attachment, get the exams done and then wave goodbye to them! grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myErima: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2014
chrisI: ok! now i get where u saw that myErima! the part about forwarding to HB within 48hrs is the attachment letter addressed to the hospital that we are to go and do the exam..the letter was directed to the chief medical examiner who is to conduct the exam and then send the results to HB for them to continue the process..it wasnt addressed to us! all we have to do is just show up at the hospital, present a printout of the mail AND the attachment, get the exams done and then wave goodbye to them! grin

Don't get ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wrong plz, I'm aware that the hospital will send the test result to HB,all I'm saying is the EARLIER we show up for the test,the BETTER.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Cool ur thrusters sweetie...its nothin but a miscommunication. No biggie! I ll take ur advice and do the exam today ..muchas gracias myErima kiss
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:39am On Jan 03, 2014
my peeps in abj, did we all get d same hospital or r we dng it in different hospitals? I waz sent to Preciouslife clinic at gamez village..who else?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2014
chrisI: my peeps in abj, did we all get d same hospital or r we dng it in different hospitals? I waz sent to Preciouslife clinic at gamez village..who else?
same here sire!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2014
now dats what i'm talking about Uneks! so when are u going?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2014
chrisI: now dats what i'm talking about Uneks! so when are u going?
heheheheheheheheheh you knw say me stubborn well well...so mayb 2moro cos am a little buzy 2day jareh..but I wanna try 2day..you knw wat?...DM your phone no. To me let's talk!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by nurexpat: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Hi guys,

For those working and thinking of going on Saturday. I suggest you go to HB HCM Office today Friday. Just called and was informed that no one would be in the office on Saturday. Its either Friday or Monday...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2014
ghen ghen tinz
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by talktobode: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goodluck to the next set of GTs, you guys should read and study hard. Heard that the last set valedictorian got 1million naira, an ipad air and promotion to ABO after six months. Once again GoodLuck...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
talktobode: Goodluck to the next set of GTs, you guys should read and study hard. Heard that the last set valedictorian got 1million naira, an ipad air and promotion to ABO after six months. Once again GoodLuck...
wow,dats interesting.Anyway,bode did u know any ife ibrahim in ts,if u do,pls I nid her contact.tanx
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
for those coming to abuja, precious life medical centre is inside games village as u enter , by ur right, after the fire station INSIDE games village...just a few meters from the gate...now here is the deal...u have to come there BEFORE 9am as they need to do series of tests...and u must come FASTING as they need to do a FASTING blood sugar test as well and that requires an empty stomach! all d best!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
by The way just make photocopy of the mails nd ur id card
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
julie baby how far? i dey sight u
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
chrisI: by The way just make photocopy of the mails nd ur id card
y nah
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Chris wassap?@ everyone, would it be possible to do it tomorrow..still @ work.I need help pleaseeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.