Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (252131 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by damatolnew: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Yes,was also invited for batch 5,1:30pm
Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by raySHUFFLE: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Am also for 1.30pm unilag, can u mail me on rollandboi@yahoo.co.uk so we can share tips
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by toygod2: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
we d PH candidates are the luckiest.....phillip tinx.lol

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2013
Oluchi Umelo:
PLs which location are coming from for the test? Is it ph cuz I will be coming from Owerri dat saturdy morning.
Enugu, Mine is by 8am. So i will b in ph on Friday
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Audinowing: I suspect that their(philips consulting) test is not computer based. Pls somebody should clarify.
Since we were asked to cum with Pen, pencil n eraser, i pray it wouldn't b computer based. The last CBT i wrote(GSK),wen i had jus like 8mins to complete d last session,d computer jus shut down on its own. Wasn't funny
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by kuljoe1(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2013
Batch 5...Unilag
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DelePhd: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2013
Oluchi Umelo:
Ur gsm number is not wot they asked for, they said candidate no which is HPH xxxx
Frm the sms and mail i got from Workforce, i was asked to input my gsm number not candidate number. Also, i've been calling d helpline and it's always switched off
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by TheBeam(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2013
DelePhd:
Frm the sms and mail i got from Workforce, i was asked to input my gsm number not candidate number. Also, i've been calling d helpline and it's always switched off

their help line is only available btw some hours:
Help Desk: 08129207978. Please call only within the time space provided below.
Monday - Friday
9am - 12pm
2pm - 5pm
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2013
damatolnew:
Are u on whatsapp?
Yes I am,u wanna gimme ur contact?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by didicold(f): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
hi, i'm an abuja candidate ,NUC maitama 8 am, anyone else?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deloby123(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
for 4pm,unilag. please indicate.

@all, you might wanna check out practice SHL questions online.

Good luck to all.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by didicold(f): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
dress code Businees casual ryte?
for the guys ,a corporate shirt on chinos would be ok, jeans also but make sure its belted and tucked in ,and of course no crazy/ripped jeans.
for the ladies,
a dress would be good or a shirt and skirt or a blouse and skirt, whatever u do, u dont want to look too casual or like u r goin to a birthday, wish us all d best of luck
ABUJA CANDIDATE
8am
hadesonice@yahoo.com
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparkling015: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Please how is the test goin to b. Is it Gmat or what.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by annastacia15(f): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
please house i need your help, i have two tests on the same day and time..... EPCM engineers and Heritage bank test. i dont know which one to go for, i'm sure whichever one i go to, i will pass it but which one is the problem..... advice needed urgently!!!! sad sad cry cry

also can anyone tell me the salary range for epcm engineers and heritage bank plz
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
derbylicious:

Same here...I'm actually having migraine!!!
Buh just touch various gmat sessions and you would be good.
Akure batch1
mine is also Batch 1 Akure as well. Where r u comin frm?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by toyibhabib: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
deloby123: for 4pm,unilag. please indicate.

@all, you might wanna check out practice SHL questions online.

Good luck to all.
We are together...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
I'm writing in PH, pls the quantitative questions, is it on data representation or just word problems that is for phillips consulting?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deloby123(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Phillips consulting and workforce are two different corporate entities so the tests questions are gonna be differnt. one thing you might wanna have in mind dou is SHL is the most recognized form of testing. so prep with shl online.
@Annastacia, it depends on what you want for yourself. where you want to build a career? if you are an engineering grad, would advise you go for EPCM afterall workforce are very crappy. on the other note, if the venue aint too far apart,go for Ecpm first the heritage later. since heritage is in batches, dey wud definitely start late and you might be able to plead with them to allow you join another batch.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
deloby123: Phillips consulting and workforce are two different corporate entities so the tests questions are gonna be differnt. one thing you might wanna have in mind dou is SHL is the most recognized form of testing. so prep with shl online.
@Annastacia, it depends on what you want for yourself. where you want to build a career? if you are an engineering grad, would advise you go for EPCM afterall workforce are very crappy. on the other note, if the venue aint too far apart,go for Ecpm first the heritage later. since heritage is in batches, dey wud definitely start late and you might be able to plead with them to allow you join another batch.
pls can u help with any link on how to get the shl practice questionz online. M usin Gmat 2012/13 for now.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Came accross this few minutes ago...if u find ursef under workforce then u'll b needin dz. Workforce Management Trainee Test or Ability Test normally comes in this format:

Section A: Numerical Reasoning (25 questions)
Comprising of data interpretation. You need to sharpen your statistical skills here because the questions are usually trickish most times with large data to work with.

Section B: Verbal Reasoning (15 questions)
This is a comprehension passage that has True, False and Can't Say options. It also has the critical reasoning parts
Try to jot down the key points of the passage when reading along the first time to avoid going through needlessly again as this might waste your time.

Section C: Spatial Reasoning (10 questions)
Usually made up of sequence of diagrams or symbols and you will be asked to figure out the next diagram that should logically follow the last listed.

Total question = 50
Time Allowed = 60mins
Calculators (Not Allowed)

Try to focus on questions you can answer quickly and leave out the ones that are delibrately designed to waste your time!

Note: Its not compulsory you start from the beginning. You can either:

1. Start from the end of each section and work your way up to the top.
Or
2. Start from the end of the entire test and work your way up.

This is because most of more challenging questions are intentionally placed at the beginning of each section of the test while the less challenging ones placed at the end.

CAUTION: If the test is electronically administered (Computer Based Testing), please endeavour to click SUBMIT before your time elapses otherwise its has good as writing a test and not physically handing you answer sheet to the exam supervisor.

If its handwritten, then no cause for alarm, your OMR shading sheet and question booklet will be collected at the end on the test.

I heard from a reliable source that their passing score is 20. So if you can make up to that goodluck.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deloby123(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by daxlin: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Abeg any ph 12noon candidate in d house.
Anyone pls myc e-mail ȋ̝̊̅§ bknonair@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by realbomax: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
didicold: dress code Businees casual ryte?
for the guys ,a corporate shirt on chinos would be ok, jeans also but make sure its belted and tucked in ,and of course no crazy/ripped jeans.
for the ladies,
a dress would be good or a shirt and skirt or a blouse and skirt, whatever u do, u dont want to look too casual or like u r goin to a birthday, wish us all d best of luck
ABUJA CANDIDATE
8am
hadesonice@yahoo.com
guy nobody cares abt how u look during test period. Even if u chose to wear bathroom slippers to d venue nobody will questn u. Ur brain appearance is what matter most but still need to dress normal like u do when ure going out to visit ur frd

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by realbomax: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
workforce says we shud bring along our credential for screening on sunday shud we pass d test but dey didnt include birth cert there. Is it appropriate to go without birth cert because me neva acquire a new one to justify d age requirement for dis job o?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Latifahed: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
realbomax: workforce says we shud bring along our credential for screening on sunday shud we pass d test but dey didnt include birth cert there. Is it appropriate to go without birth cert because me neva acquire a new one to justify d age requirement for dis job o?
lool @acquire

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by fitzjerry(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa o.Dem dey acquire birth certificate again?? Off course it'll b needed maybe dey 4got 2 add it and ur waec ceritificate shld show that also. For the guy that posted the type of questions 2 expect..Good job but I'm sure the test cannot be 1hr judging 4rm the way we were arranged it batches. The test will be 40mins @ most.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
fitzjerry: Na wa o.Dem dey acquire birth certificate again?? Off course it'll b needed maybe dey 4got 2 add it and ur waec ceritificate shld show that also. For the guy that posted the type of questions 2 expect..Good job but I'm sure the test cannot be 1hr judging 4rm the way we were arranged it batches. The test will be 40mins @ most.
The test can actually be for 1 hour considering d fact that the timing diff between each batch is 1hr,15mins.it could be less tho and it could actually be 1hr
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by damatolnew: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Yes I am,u wanna gimme ur contact?
yes-msg me-08135567594
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by daphor11: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Unilag 8.30am candidates,let's hook up!!08035772656
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by annastacia15(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
deloby123: Phillips consulting and workforce are two different corporate entities so the tests questions are gonna be differnt. one thing you might wanna have in mind dou is SHL is the most recognized form of testing. so prep with shl online.

Epcm is looking for accountants and I believe I can explain to them that I will be passing out from service by june. I called workforce and asked to be rescheduled and the lady said that it won't be possible. If I could just get concrete reasons on which one I should leave... That will help * so confused*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Abeg, has someone seen doyexy of late? Where are you? Comment now... Smiling...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by doyexy: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
presiade: Abeg, has someone seen doyexy of late? Where are you? Comment now... Smiling...

Lol Sir am here o! I created dis thread na,,its just dat am not goin 4 d test dts y av not been contributing much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.