Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best? (3264 Views)

The Church Vs The Betting Houses: The Irony Of The 21st Century / Nigeria Are Africa's Giants? Naira VS The Currency Of Other African Countries! / Forex Brokers: The Gun Vs The Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best? by Smile4mee01: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2013
I have interests in exporting of agro-allied products and over time i have researched and discovered a few
1. Jocarol.
2, 3Timpex Consulting.
3. The Thy Consulting.

However, can someone who has been trained by any of them or any other company kindly advice on how their training has imparted them in making them prepared for the Export Business.Please i dont mean E-books. I mean pratical training on how to be an expoter.Did any of them provide mentoring till you became well grounded? like how much would you recommend for
to have to start the business.

i would be glad to hear from u.

1 Like

Re: Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best? by Gbengazzee(m): 2:59am On Sep 01, 2014
Unanswered Questions
Re: Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best? by matidon(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Gbengazzee:
Unanswered Questions

JM Solutions is the best, they mentor most of there trainees until there 1st or 2nd Export. They also sell Export contracts to there trainees at a very subsidized rate.
You can reach them on 07033007029 or there office 69A mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best? by Tradesrunner(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Contact a practitioner not a preacher who knows nothing, am a practitioner my signature has my contact

Get Our Raw Cashew Nut Export Contract With Irrevocable 100% Letter Of Credit To Our Client Companies At Vietnam An India

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make Money As A Fashion Designer? / How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account / Where Can One Learn POP Ceilings From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.