Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,259 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Discovery Of Getting Career Updates From People Who Needs Your Service - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Discovery Of Getting Career Updates From People Who Needs Your Service (762 Views)

Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview / Types Of People Who Never Succeed At Work / What Are My Chances Of Getting A Job In The United Kingdom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Discovery Of Getting Career Updates From People Who Needs Your Service by oyinig: 5:47am On Apr 07, 2013
Mostly it is very hard to know if a company or organization is hiring, if they are hiring, it is often even more difficult to know if they need your expertise in their company.
It's amazing sharing this my discovery of listening to career channel of companies and institutions you love on www.zeeders.com. Any time there is an update for the career channel, you will receive it on your wall if you're connected to the career channel. I was able to find out some famous company's zeeders page and connected as I want. Some pages I found are
www.zeeders.com/gtbank
www.zeeders.com/0809ja
www.zeeders.com/nnpc

not sure of these links down here but you can search for the name of the company if you get to your page, sorry it's because I didn't write it down while getting them

www.zeeders.com/mtnnigeria
www.zeeders.com/zenithbank
www.zeeders.com/globacom
www.zeeders.com/neco
www.zeeders.com/airtelnigeria

These are the ones I could get anyway, and all these pages have a career channel that you can listen to for update... You will only receive updates if they are sent to the public or to the career channel.
Re: My Discovery Of Getting Career Updates From People Who Needs Your Service by hakunajay(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2013
Na radio wey I go listen to?
Re: My Discovery Of Getting Career Updates From People Who Needs Your Service by oyinig: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Listening is the connection mode that zeeders do use to connect people, since there are many information channels just on one page, you can choose to listen to the career channel if the page has it to get update streams as soon as there is info within the channel. If anything is sent to any other channel, you will not receive is since it's unimportant to you.
You can see listening as when you follow people on twitter, but the difference is that you have a choice of making your decision of connection and not using the p reprogrammed way.

(1) (Reply)

Engineer In Training Certficate / The "Work Experience" Issue In Nigeria. / The 3 Things You Must Know About How Your Employer Sets Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.