Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) (16582 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Stella Damasus And The Orphanage Business / Pictures Od Nollywood's Adaora Ukoh Spending Bday In The Orphanage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by hockeyboy: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and copy to your browser

http:// ./4had
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
chigozie250:

GO BURN TO HELL ASSHOLE GIVE 5MINS OF YOUR TIME TO CHARITY LET ME SEE ARE YOU BETTER THAN HER IDIOT
chigozie250:

you re very stupid how much of ur fucking beautiful time have u given to charity....respect urself or else u will attract huge curse for urself idiot..

U MUST BE KAREN IGHO OR HER BF.
PIECE OF ADVICE NEXT TIME SHE SHOULD USE HER MONEY TO GET A FACE JOB INSTEAD OF A BOOBJOB wink
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by AGgal(f): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU NIGERIANS ARE BIG AZZHOLE I TELL YOU. YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE NUKED. I HAVE SEEN THE POPE WASH THE FEET OF A PRISONER, THE PRIME MINISTER OF BRITAIN IN A TRAIN, THE POPE KISSING THE FEET OF A MUSLIM WOMAN AND THE GENEREAL SENTIMENTS AMONGST ALL YOU DEGENERATE REPROBATES IS AWWWWWWWWW HOW SWEET, HE IS SO HUMBLE. HOW COME NIGERIAN LEADERS CANT DO THIS ETC ETC ETC ETC. AND THIS WOMAN TOOK SOME HOURS OUT OF HER PRECIOUS TIME TO PLAY WITH ORPHANS AND YOU ALL LAMBAST HER ? IF THAT WAS THE POPE YOU WILL ALL BE COOING AND OOING AND AHHHING ABOUT HOW HE IS A NICE HUMBLE SWEET MAN.

HOPEFULLY WHEN THOSE NUKES DROP, ALL YOU REPROBATES GET ROASTED
Sincerely dis comment made me cry. Wen i saw d topic i was lyk "Lord they have started again". I said it not because celebrating wit orphans was bad but because some aliens 4rm hell will invade d thread n start raining abuses on her. Wat is it wit NLanders n hatred? If she attend parties u complain,she doesnt u complain,now she did sumtin commendable u're complaining. Ah ah NLanders. Change ur evil ways

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by crisycent: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
dis girl is ugly
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by DollyParton1(f): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
na_joke:
^
i am interested in how ur pretty look as impacted on some/any of this kids

#idio.t#

She must be paying u so well..but

Girl!!! she uglie
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2013
You can also visit "The Destitutes Home", 28 Okobaba Street Ebute Metta, and you can get more information on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/898681/random-acts-kindness-africa
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by chukkynwob(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2013
naijainfogalery: It saddens me when celebrities use this innocent children for fame, My question is How much did she give to them? From all observations i didnt see any gift apart from the snacks and the cake. Its not about visiting them, its about giving tangible things and forget all these stunts of displaying in media that you visited an orphanage. Like one celebrity last year that visited with 10 cartons of Indomie. And her face was all over the Internet as if she has done something good. Its high time we face reality. Give and you dont even have to announce.

All these your analysis are hinged on couple of pictures?
Haba don't judge people when you don't knw dem
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by zaza1(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Over 90% of the people calling her ugly don't even have the guts to use a profile pic on Nairaland..she got her tits done SO WHAT!!!IS IT UR BODY??She is not fine SO WHAT!!!Does that give u a right to judge her actions on just those two things?she had a plastic surgery and she is ugly and cause of those two things u know all about who she is and what she stands for..Nigeria's problem is not the leaders but the people,a land of bigots,tribalists,hypocrites who are broke asses most of the time.

The hate spewed from the mouths of most Nigerians (not only on Nairaland but other blogs as well) is quite disturbing.if she took a picture showing all d gifts she brought or told us d cash donation she made people will say publicity stunt.if she doesnt take pics others will say she only took a cake..she is dancing with the kids some r saying she will give them nightmares..so as she is a girl who is not pretty and has done surgery on her tits she shud lock herself up in her house forever like quasimuodo(if you know who that is)just to please u.

Last i checked she won $200k from BBA,she works on Naija FM and stars in Tinsel.i'm sure u wudnt mind being ugly with fake tits till u died just for a fraction of what she got..

Kk enuff said
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by chukkynwob(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
zaza1: Over 90% of the people calling her ugly don't even have the guts to use a profile pic on Nairaland..she got her tits done SO WHAT!!!IS IT UR BODY??She is not fine SO WHAT!!!Does that give u a right to judge her actions on just those two things?she had a plastic surgery and she is ugly and cause of those two things u know all about who she is and what she stands for..Nigeria's problem is not the leaders but the people,a land of bigots,tribalists,hypocrites who are broke asses most of the time.

The hate spewed from the mouths of most Nigerians (not only on Nairaland but other blogs as well) is quite disturbing.if she took a picture showing all d gifts she brought or told us d cash donation she made people will say publicity stunt.if she doesnt take pics others will say she only took a cake..she is dancing with the kids some r saying she will give them nightmares..so as she is a girl who is not pretty and has done surgery on her tits she shud lock herself up in her house forever like quasimuodo(if you know who that is)just to please u.

Last i checked she won $200k from BBA,she works on Naija FM and stars in Tinsel.i'm sure u wudnt mind being ugly with fake tits till u died just for a fraction of what she got..

Kk enuff said

Couldn't have said it better
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by ariblaze(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2013
my only issue with this is = why announce you celebrated your birthday at an orphanage?
if you are doing something for good, do it quietly
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
ariblaze: my only issue with this is = why announce you celebrated your birthday at an orphanage?
if you are doing something for good, do it quietly

How quiet can a celeb's bday be in a public place? Even if shez mute about it, the caretakers wont be . . no be today naa undecided

BTW . . .thumbs up Karen! wink
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by kramer: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

How quiet can a celeb's bday be in a public place? Even if shez mute about it, the caretakers wont be . . no be today naa undecided

BTW . . .thumbs up Karen! wink

But she isn't helping by bringing her own personal photographer either and spreading the news herself. It ruins the humility of the action
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2013
kramer:

But she isn't helping by bringing her own personal photographer either and spreading the news herself. It ruins the humility of the action

The fact that she put smiles on the faces of those children has given her enuff satisfaction. Im sure the kids wuld see all dis differently. Try getting their opinions and ul see that whatever inten she had rily dosnt matter to them cos they had fun and r grateful to be remembered. Besides, wont u want to have memories of ur birthday? i dont c her having a personal photographer as an issue . . smiley
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by kramer: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

The fact that she put smiles on the faces of those children has given her enuff satisfaction. Im sure the kids wuld see all dis differently. Try getting their opinions and ul see that whatever inten she had rily dosnt matter to them cos they had fun and r grateful to be remembered. Besides, wont u want to have memories of ur birthday? i dont c her having a personal photographer as an issue . . smiley

Ah... Her PR team would so love what you just said.. Mission Accomplished!

There's nothing wrong in having your personal photographer there, I would probably have one too but what I wouldn't do is release it to the press in order to get brownie points.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
kramer:

Ah... Her PR team would so love what you just said.. Mission Accomplished!

There's nothing wrong in having your personal photographer there, I would probably have one too but what I wouldn't do is release it to the press in order to get brownie points.

True. . . I wouldnt either cos I dont need public recognition . .but then again, we're all different pple with diff goals. She prolly wants to be recognised as a philanthropist as well . .or she just loves the publicity. . either ways, i wuldnt look at her motive but the result of her actions (the impact on the receivers).
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong in using your celebrity status to draw attention to causes. Why do you think Bill Gates publicises his donations? What was Princess Diana's greatest contribution to causes?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by kramer: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:
She prolly wants to be recognised as a philanthropist as well . .or she just loves the publicity

Likely the latter

Creamish:
i wuldnt look at her motive but the result of her actions (the impact on the receivers).

Ok oo
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by kramer: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
naptu2: There is absolutely nothing wrong in using your celebrity status to draw attention to causes. Why do you think Bill Gates publicises his donations? What was Princess Diana's greatest contribution to causes?

Ah Ahnnnn, you can't compare DI and Bill to Karen... All I see here are photos of how she spent her birthday. After that she'll go home and continue to mind her business and attend red carpet events until another birthday comes. Whereas Bill and Di are/were continuously and tirelessly helping the not so fortunate and I believe most of their works were reported not intentionally publicized

Its the lack of sincerity that gets me....daz all
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by tomiedatlo: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
KingPradas: [size=13pt]FACE LOOK LIKE DOG[/size]
Lol grin
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by naptu2: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
kramer:

Ah Ahnnnn, you can't compare DI and Bill to Karen... All I see here are photos of how she spent her birthday. After that she'll go home and continue to mind her business and attend red carpet events until another birthday comes. Whereas Bill and Di are/were continuously and tirelessly helping the not so fortunate and I believe most of their works were reported not intentionally publicized

Its the lack of sincerity that gets me....daz all

They were intentionally publicised (especially Princess Diana's. That was one of the reasons she built such strong contacts in the media). The publicity is meant to draw attention to the causes. Question: how do you know that Karen doesn't work hard to help the not so fortunate? How do you know that she's not sincere?
How do you even know that this is the only charity work she's done?

That last part highlights another point. When you don't see pictures of celebrities doing charity work, you accuse them of not caring for the less privileged. When you see pictures you accuse them of being insincere. What really do you want?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
naptu2:

They were intentionally publicised (especially Princess Diana's. That was one of the reasons she built such strong contacts in the media). The publicity is meant to draw attention to the causes. Question: how do you know that Karen doesn't work hard to help the not so fortunate? How do you know that she's not sincere?
How do you even know that this is the only charity work she's done?

That last part highlights another point. When you don't see pictures of celebrities doing charity work, you accuse them of not caring for the less privileged. When you see pictures you accuse them of being insincere. What really do you want?

U just said my tots . .
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by kramer: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
naptu2:

They were intentionally publicised (especially Princess Diana's. That was one of the reasons she built such strong contacts in the media). The publicity is meant to draw attention to the causes.

Lady Di had charities, she was raising money for the less privileged and so she needed the publicity. Same with Bill and his foundation.

naptu2:
Question: how do you know that Karen doesn't work hard to help the not so fortunate? How do you know that she's not sincere?

Is it blatantly obvious that she does?
How do you know she works hard for the less privileged? How often does she go about doing this? is she consistent in her charity work? From the way she carries herself (at all the bubbling parties in Lagos) and her previous actions you will be able to answer those questions yourself

naptu2: How do you even know that this is the only charity work she's done?

If you're the type who consistently does good without shouting trust me people will find out eventually one way or another

naptu2:

So you know I have never accused any celebrity of not caring... what's my business? is it not their money in the end?
My issue here is when celebrities [size=13pt]use[/size] vulnerable people to polish their image. If they mean well then i'll be happy and praise them but if they're trying to get cheap brownie points then that will be insulting.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by naptu2: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
kramer:

Lady Di had charities, she was raising money for the less privileged and so she needed the publicity. Same with Bill and his foundation.

Is it blatantly obvious that she does?
How do you know she works hard for the less privileged? How often does she go about doing this? is she consistent in her charity work? From the way she carries herself (at all the bubbling parties in Lagos) and her previous actions you will be able to answer those questions yourself

If you're the type who consistently does good without shouting trust me people will find out eventually one way or another

So you know I have never accused any celebrity of not caring... what's my business? is it not their money in the end?
My issue here is when celebrities [size=13pt]use[/size] vulnerable people to polish their image. If they mean well then i'll be happy and praise them but if they're trying to get cheap brownie points then that will be insulting.
They needed the publicity, but motherless babies home does not need the publicity

Why do you think the Super Eagles are ambassadors for the SOS Children's Village?

2) Nope I don't want to trust you. If a person consistently does charity work, how do you know it will get out? I see people constantly insulting Dangote and saying he doesn't donate to charities, yet I know that he has consistently given to charities for decades. Ditto with Aminu Dantata, so how do you know it will get out?

Because you see Karen attending parties (which she has a right to do) you assume you know if she donates? Didn't Princess Di attend parties? Madonna?

So again, how do you know she's trying to use them? Are you in her heart and mind? How do you know she's not sincere? What is she even using them for? What does she stand to gain from this publicity

I'm angry because it's people like you that discourage people from giving. You've not even said anything about the kids. You've not even encouraged people to give.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
SOS Children's Village, 35 Ogunmefun Street, Pedro, Palmgrove, Lagos
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by kramer: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
naptu2:
They needed the publicity, but motherless babies home does not need the publicity

I didnt say that, i agreed with creamish when she said "i wuldnt look at her motive but the result of her actions (the impact on the receivers)." .... Like i said before, my problem is how sincere she is.. please let's not go around in circles

naptu2:
Why do you think the Super Eagles are ambassadors for the SOS Children's Village?

Sorry I don't know what point you're trying to make here

naptu2:
2) Nope I don't want to trust you. If a person consistently does charity work, how do you know it will get out? I see people constantly insulting Dangote and saying he doesn't donate to charities, yet I know that he has consistently given to charities for decades. Ditto with Aminu Dantata, so how do you know it will get out?

So how did you find out in the end? Case closed!!

Btw, If i was really sincere about giving to charity I WOULDNT CARE IF PEOPLE THOUGHT I DID OR NOT... as long as the people i'm giving are happy... Screw what everybody thinks (I'm a giver and thats what i think)

naptu2:
Because you see Karen attending parties (which she has a right to do) you assume you know if she donates? Didn't Princess Di attend parties? Madonna?

LOL.. Naptu2.. Please don't compare Di with Karen... It's possible Karen donates all her money even, but answer me this.. if you were to make an educated guess what would you say she does?

naptu2:
So again, how do you know she's trying to use them? Are you in her heart and mind? How do you know she's not sincere? What is she even using them for? What does she stand to gain from this publicity

No i don't reside in in her heart and mind but i can make an educated guess. Also you can ask her PR team what she stands to gain from it... I can already see some of the results on this thread

naptu2:
I'm angry because it's people like you that discourage people from giving. You've not even said anything about the kids. You've not even encouraged people to give.

Seriously you need to calm down, don't misconstrue what i'm trying to say... i'm a believer of giving willingly BUT with the right intentions. This issue here is not too dissimilar from the whole "Adopt an African Baby" trend which swept through Hollywood a couple of years ago... And like this case, although some people meant well some also got on the bandwagon for the attention.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Some of the drugs needed @ Modupe Cole Child Care and Treatment Centre are - Dynamogen oral solution, Waemglobin vitamin Β 12, Aspirin & Ibuprofen tablets, Actted tablets & syrup, Septrin tablets, Multivite tablets & syrup, Folic acid tab & tegretol, Ampicillin cap & syrup, Amoxycilin cap, Teteracycline & Epanutin cap, Mist kaolin, Thalszole suspension, Flagyl & Lomoti tab, Mist expectorant, Emzolin emzolyn cough syrup, Vit C complex, Haldol 5mg tab, Lagactil tab 50 or 100mg, Artane tab, Erythromycin syrup & tab, Mordicate inj.25mg, Morgadone 5mg, Orheptal tonic, Ampiclox & chymoral tab, Menthylated spirit, Diclofenac 50mg tab, Skyneal cream & glucose D, cotton wool, Epilin 200mg, Nizoral tab & cream, Valium inj & tab, Euzole lotion, Gauze & Savlon, Bandage, Augmentin cap & syrup, Benelin cough syrup with codine, MIM blood tonic, Fansida tab, Artsunate tab & vit C white.

Pls d☺n't bring in fake & expired drugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad / Photos From Mr. Eazi’s “life Is Eazi” Concert / All You Need To Know About YBNL Nation,olamide&the Other 14members Of The Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.