Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) (23860 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by dryakson(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2013
for me, thats my habit and i feel good anytime i take 1 full glass of H20 in the morning give it a try and tell me the result.
#5-
Drinking water on an
empty stomach purifies
the colon, making it
easier to absorb nutrients
#4-
Increases the production
of new blood and muscle
cells
#3-
Helps with weight loss.
Drinking at least 16
ounces of chilled water
can boost your
metabolism by 24% in
the morning
#2-
Glowing Skin. Ok
guys…’Clear Skin’…
Water helps to purge
toxins from the blood
which help keeps your
skin glowing and clear
#1- Balances your Lymph
System. These glands
help you perform your
daily functions, balance
your body fluids, and
fight infection.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2013
True, true
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by gergemam: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Front Page please... Seun
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by dryakson(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2013
It helps alot.
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2013
I consume too much water such that I have a bottle of water every night at my bedside.
Over the past weeks now, my rate of perspiration has been high.

Water helps a lot tho

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by Lastdon02(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2013
yap Dats True fpage Tinz! Ff me on Titter @ Lastdon002 I Love nairaland
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by SirRomeo: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice one. I use to abuse my gf that she takes water too much

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by eatandgrowslim: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
water is definitely good for health. The recommended dosage by the European Food Safety Authority is 20.litres/day for men and 1.6litres/day for women. If you are involved in high activity , you'll obviously need more.. Read more on www.eatandgrowslim..com.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
I heard drinking a glass of water every morning before breakfast also helps to cure kidney and liver diseases that are yet to be diagnosed.
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by dryakson(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
emmy-richie:
I heard drinking a glass of water every morning before breakfast also helps to cure kidney and liver diseases that are yet to be diagnosed.
yeah exactly, there are numerous others yet to be mentioned
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by Ariyke: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2013
True
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by Hong91: 10:12am On May 04, 2018
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.
gmail account login | hotmail email login | create a hotmail account
Re: Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) by elizabeth23: 7:58pm On May 23, 2023
There are several well-known hospitals in Karachi that have dedicated cardiology departments. Here are some prominent hospitals in Karachi known for their cardiology services: cardiology hospital in karachi

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / Why Pregnant Women Should Watch Their Diet / DELSUTH Doctor Leaves Woman In Theater, Refers Her To His Private Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.