Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? (22006 Views)

Naomi Campbell Goes Blonde: Sexy Or Tacky? / Rihanna In Ripped Denim: Sexy Or Not? (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Covers The New Issue Of Vanguard Allure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by LailaIkeji1: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Last Friday, Michelle Bello’s romantic comedy, ‘Flower Girl’ premiered in Ghana and it sure was a night of elegance as the cast of the movie including Chris Attoh, Damilola Adegbite, Chuks Chukwujekwu and other celebs took to the red carpet.
This is Damilola's look at the premiere. With Eku Edewor and Michelle Dede

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/must-see-looks-damilola-adegbite-eku.html

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by sagytariusTM1: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
Am I supposed to comment? cheesy

wait o shocked na Lia ilha ilalahu cool . Sure, it must hit frontpage.
Owkay, but to be candid, my babe fine pass olofdem

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by MissyB3(f): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tacky!

But then, which lady hasn't experienced that fashion bad luck?! You anticipate an event and look forward to killing it, only for that day to come and you realize you're better dressed other days than on that highly anticipated day.

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Who among the three is Damilola Adegbite?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Saraben(f): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
hornipipe: Who among the three is Damilola Adegbite?
...i wonder o,,abi na wash
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Saraben: ...i wonder o,,abi na wash
LoL, the lady in the First picture is beautiful though.
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by razznaija(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Missy_B: Tacky!

But then, which lady hasn't experienced that fashion bad luck?! You anticipate an event and look forward to killing it, only for that day to come and you realize you're better dressed other days than on that highly anticipated day.
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by alakem(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls nd pls Damilola was just using the net to save her legs from those trained mosquitoes

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by agb2011(f): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
oh em gee! this girl is beeeaaaauuutiiifuul *no homo* i love this dress. it would have bn better without the net but either way she still rocked it. kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by GraceBestowed(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
I'm guessing she's the one in the first picture.

Anyway, THAT outfit is tacky!
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by baby124: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Gorgeous. cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by coldgate(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
@OP: Pls. take your time o. What is this? Where is her remaining skirt?
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
shes very pretty, but the bottom half of her dress looks like blinds, I use on my windows lipsrsealed

I love eku too smiley
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by 32D: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
what is d essence of that net....anyway nice smile
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by zalatan(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tacky grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Booked...
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Popowaa: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Odeshi
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by RiKKies: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
This Dammy girl is damn pretty.
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by stainlessify: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
I dey come, mak I eat finish...
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
This chic is overrated, to be honest... undecided

I see prettier chics everyday! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
The last girl 's head is huge (headmaster) lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by iamswizz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by ichommy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cute
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Temismith(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Leme tink of wat to write first
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by nagoma(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Good for Malaria control. Is the net insecticide treated?

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
She wore mosquito net on her leg or is it akamu sieve? Idk.
Nawa for fashion these days. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by Abbey56(f): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
Sexy
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by funnyx(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Sexy cool
Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by goldfish80(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Were is Joan Rivers when you need her? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by enemmo(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
She tried.
Face(Hair and make up):98 percent
Blouse(or Top):70 percent
Skirt Hmmmm. You can do better Damilola
You are beautiful though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / Toyin Aimakhu's Outfit To An Event - Hit Or Miss? / Really Good Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.