Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! (1528 Views)

Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?” / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by onila(f): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
see what these girls are going through because of us. .In the bible, it is said the female hair is the pride of a woman

cry cry cry cry its sad these brazilian n indian girl loosing their hair because of us

Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol they are losing their hair anyways to sacrifice it to their Gods. Its the ppl in the background who are using this to their benefit by selling their hair very expensively to Us blk woman and the likes. I think blk woman will stop wearing weaves the day White woman stop wearing makeup. I think ppl really over exagerate the weave thing.

2 Likes

Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by MrCork17: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
...Nigerian females are to blame...even new born nigerian babys where brazillian hair! angry
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by sagytariusTM1: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
The worst part is that I can ttell the difference btw those hairs and that of Xpression assasments.
Then again, I wonder how light/convenient they feel on those burden.
Women and stress ehn. Nor be today o.
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
somebody go barb throw away the hair, another person go buy am, fix am and calls herself big girl. lol!! grin

1 Like

Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
OP they are not selling hair. They are cutting it for religious purposes. The Temple authorities then raise money for their shrines, by selling this hair instead of wasting it, to wig companies.

3 Likes

Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by Myah001(f): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP they are not selling hair. They are cutting it for religious purposes. The Temple authorities then raise money for their shrines, by selling this hair instead of wasting it, to wig companies.

True but its still what it is.... no matter the colour you paint a spade it will always be a spade.

Watched the documentary on NaGeo (Taboo) some years back..... some of the hairs a even taken from corpse.... when you tell people about the dangers they don't listen... the consequences is more than the benefits
undecided undecided
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Myah001:

True but its still what it is.... no matter the colour you paint a spade it will always be a spade.

Watched the documentary on NaGeo (Taboo) some years back..... some of the hairs a even taken from corpse.... when you tell people about the dangers they don't listen... the consequences is more than the benefits
undecided undecided

atleast they are raising funds in a decent way from human wastes, rathar than begging tithes from hard-warned peoples monies.
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by mysticgal(f): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
onila say the truth,dont you wear human hair?any way i do natural
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by kandiikane(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
Onila, just coz you can't afford human hair doesn't mean you should deter others from buying. tongue

*whips my weave backs and forth*
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by Kairoseki77: 2:39am On Apr 13, 2013
Black women need to stop wearing weaves!

You are not doing it to please black men, so I don't want to hear that excuse.

It NEEDS to stop. The first thing you notice when you see a black woman with fake hair, is how it doesn't suit her face. Us blacks were not meant to have straight oyibo hair. Get over it.
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 13, 2013
The hair is taken from corpses? undecided
Re: Black Women Lets Stop Buying Human Hair! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
sorry dey wont listen

(1) (Reply)

Deodorant / GOOD News!!!!!!!!order And Pay On Delivery / Ankara Aso Ebi Prints: Amazing Designs & Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.