Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? (799 Views)

I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? by nd4reale: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nneka loves Mr okpan so much but her dilemma is that he's married with 3 kids. Nneka is a single mum of 1 boy. Mr okpan kisses the floor she walks on, he has told his wife about her and tells her "I love u" in the wife's presence while on phone. He takes care of Nneka and her son and both seem happy 2gether. Mr okpan says he wants to marry her and the wife will support him so long as that makes him happy. Please advise Nneka, my people. She's been disappointed by many young guys. Now Nneka is 34 years old and Mr okpan is 50 years old. Advise
Re: Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
She is already screwing the polygamist,so which advice is she seeking?
Re: Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? by baby124: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ask yourself if ordinarily you would have married this man if you didn't feel you were out of choices. A polygamous house is a war ground most times. Just because someone smiles with you, doesn't mean they won't stab you as soon as you turn your back. Iya ile may not have a choice, but to accept you. But she can do enough to destroy you while under her roof. Maybe the couple may be into kinky stuff too, who knows? cheesy
Re: Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? by floranbee1(f): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
The fact dat he's still married to the other woman is a thing not to neglect. Even if he gives her heaven and earth,i must say she'll continue to face problems .why not wait for your own man rather than settle for another persons husband.
Re: Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? by Creamychi(f): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Op
i believe u shud wait for ur own right man because there is no
assurance that by the time you get into the man house, the first wife
wont change her attitude towards you.it is better u wait for the right
man rather than regretting later by saying if u had known? wish u luck
in decision
Re: Can You Agree To Be A Second Wife ? by bebe2(f): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wat are the chances of a single mum in Nigeria marrying a single guy. Factor the answer to ur decision

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nicknames / How To Avoid Heart Break In relationships / Which Is More Difficult To Train, A Boy Or A Girl Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.