Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Thoughts On Bravo's New Show "Married To Medicine" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Thoughts On Bravo's New Show "Married To Medicine" (518 Views)

Yemi Alade Asks Contestant To Slap Self On Set Of New Show / E! Just Announced A New Show Keeping Up With The Ikejis / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Bravo's New Show "Married To Medicine" by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 08, 2013
I am sure you've all heard of Bravo's new Reality TV show "Married To Medicine." For those who haven't, it's a show that follows the lives of women who are married to doctors. The cast includes 2 female doctors.

I recently found out about the show -- through twitter of course. I decided to check it out and see what the fuss was all about.

After watching the first episode, I immediately fell in love with the show. Here is why:

1) All the women on the show are housewives. In other words -- they are actually married.

2) The show shows African American women involved in healthy/loving relationship with their partners. Something that's always good to see.

3) Although the show has drama, something we all expected. The drama isn't overdone. We see lots of great and positive moments.

4) I love the fact that there are 2 classy doctors on the show. It helps us understand that at the end of the day doctors are humans like the rest of us. They like to get together with friends and have a good time.

This is why I like this show.

You may disagree with my opinion -- that's okay. I still get to sleep at night.

I heard there's a petition going around to get the show cancelled. The creators of the petition feel like the show is showing a negative image of African American doctors.

I have to disagree with their claim. The show doesn't give doctors a bad image at all. It only shows what we already knew -- doctors are HUMANS. They are not made out of steel. They have wants, needs and emotions just like the rest of us. Just let these people be.

Anyways, I am excited to watch tonight's episode.

If you want to watch the first episode, do to my blog and you shall see the video of the first episode attached.

http://msraissa..ca/2013/04/my-thoughs-on-bravos-new-reality-tv.html

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Denies Dating Charlyboy's Son / Susan Peters Without A Makeup / SHOCKING: Fatai Rolling Dollar Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.