Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? (609 Views)

On Psquare And Why Naija Artistes Will Never Break Into US Market. / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? by Bryancrox(m): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2013
Which of naija artistes do you think should quit music? My lists are
1.9ice,dis guy to me is no more relivant in d 9ja music industry since d release of 3310
2.Durella,dis bros should quit music and go and do something else.
3.Duncan Mighty,i use to enjoy duncan mighty's music but since d release of his latest album i notice dis guy dont want to change his style,he is stil coming up with same old beats
4.Tonto Dike,dis babe has not yet started but she should quit music and face her calling
5.Bracket should quit music and use d money dey have made to invest on real estate or go into oil and gas
6.Mo cheddah,dis babe should quit music to face her studies and wait till graduation to look for a good job
7.Dr sid...
want do you think guys? add yours,no odd feelings
Re: Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? by Fussbot: 1:54am On Apr 08, 2013
Non
Re: Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? by Fussbot: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2013
Non...9ice,durella,bracket,dr sid are al still in d game
Re: Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? by zugoboss(m): 3:08am On Apr 08, 2013
If u say these guys should quit music what will u say about the likes of Tony Tetuila, DJ zeez, Danny young, Ajasa,Rugged Man...
Re: Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? by acidtalk: 4:24am On Apr 08, 2013
If you see me pass by, holla at you boy.

When you see passing by, just say Hi! Hi!! Hi!!!
Re: Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? by splashbaby(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2013
Haba 9ce,Bracket,Durrela,Dr Sid and Duncan Mighty still dey near the game. Even weird Mc, Ade Bantu and Seun wey never sing any song of his own never finish..Jay rul, Rambo, Sunny Nneji, Eddie Remedy, Idris Abdulkarim, Lt. Shot gun and this fat coded tune Yoruba rapper are in the same league of studio owners after a dimming career.
Re: Which Of Naija Artistes Do You Think Should Quit Music? by Bryancrox(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
splashbaby: Haba 9ce,Bracket,Durrela,Dr Sid and Duncan Mighty still dey near the game. Even weird Mc, Ade Bantu and Seun wey never sing any song of his own never finish..Jay rul, Rambo, Sunny Nneji, Eddie Remedy, Idris Abdulkarim, Lt. Shot gun and this fat coded tune Yoruba rapper are in the same league of studio owners after a dimming career.
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Can Eminem Ever Be Great As 2pac / Africa Musics (especially Nigeria) Are Taking Over The World / Video: Burna Boy On 'the Juice' With Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.