Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc (2928 Views)

Best Soccer Game Ever For Ps1 We2002(old Soccer) / Guys, Please Which Soccer Game Is Best On Ps1 / Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc by Steroid101(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2008
Guys pls how do u play PS1 games on ur PC, and where do u download the games or will it be better to buy and use CD rom. I understand you need an emulator, a BIOS. I have downloaded epsx from Emulator zone and BIOS from Drangon ball arena, but this game is not playing yet. Is your own playing
Re: How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc by dantolee(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2008
dude your answer is simple, first you need to download epsxe 1.6.0 or epsxe1.5.2 (google this to find a link) when you install this you should see an .exe file icon that looks like a ps one pad coloured blue, thats to run it. Next you see this small window (actually you'll see two but ignore the DOS looking one) the one with the blue background with all the funky epsxe writing, and the menu bar (File, Run,Config, Options, cheat), uhuh thats the one we should bother with,

ps games come as isos (downloaded and ends with .iso or .bin or .cue or .img) or you buy the freakin cd, to load the isos you go to the file menu (the options are painfully clear on which is for which, u'll be an ass to miss this) <use "run iso" for isos and "run cdrom" for your cds, tongue

now if you run it and its misbehaving, it probably due to your graphics and sound drivers, (note make sure you download as many plugins for your emulator as u can find, THIS GREATLY HELPS, to config this , go to the "config" menu and select "video" to upside down config your video plugin, there select from the list( for u dum-dums click on the upside down black triangle to the right of the address bar, lol) click "test" to test it or "configure" to mod it further, anyway when you select the plugin u feel is ok, go back to the config menu and do the same to the "audio" option, you can keep coming back to change the plugins until u find the most suitable , (on another note, u better be using at least a P3 with 256-512 RAM or else u are an idiot)

so when your game loads and loads fine, enjoy, also you can configure settings for a usb control pad u may have (i don't have to tell u how, besides you should know where to find the menu option, else u are an Idiot!!! angry )

by the way, to maximise the screen (or vice versa) use the "Esc" key, if u are playing a game and it moves too fast or slow, u can adjust this by pressing "Del" key to bring an in-game menu (some purple dos-like menus on the top screen) so you check one of the menus for that option!!!,

lastly to get more isos, goto either www.romhustler.com or www.rombomb.com or www.coolroms.com wherever the force takes you!!! grin

P.S.- if you don't like my explanation, SUE ME!!!, besides you can google for forums on this in the fist place , CIAO! wink

Re: How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc by justbones(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2008
@poster
dont mind dantolee

I play Ps1 games on my Pc using a game-pad or keyboard
Re: How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc by Steroid101(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2008
Justbones why did you say so, for PSx you need an emulator and Dantole is getting it except the ediots I will be if I make a mistake. Dantole I am already their, the problem I have now is games. At romhustler the files I see their are all in RAR, and are too big for WINRAR to extract to my PC, Prompting me to insert a CD. Is that how urs behaves. Please,where can I see and ISO file or BIN that dos nt exceed 50000MB or is it best to buy a CD ROM and play through CD
Re: How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc by justbones(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2008
Re: How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc by dantolee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2008
if they occur as RAR files simply use WINRAR software to extract them,

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Install Fts 18, With Obb / Xbox 720 To Get Touchscreen Remote? / Yes!!!!!!!!! You Can Now Play Pes 2013 Ppsspp Android Adhoc Multiplayer. Rep#tka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.