Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Six Things Men Lie Mostly About (1048 Views)

Things men do that upset women / Why Men Lie / Why Men Lie (ps: Safety First) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
1. Age:Men lie at least 5 years older than they really are.
2. Height:Men of lower growth feel insecure in front of some beautiful girl with high heels.
3. Earnings:Men feel more powerful at a time when they mention of how well they stand financially.
4. Sexual activity:Sexual power is a very powerful tool especially during man's conversation. This is why very in such stories men will sneak in an occasional lie.
5. Size of masculinity:This area really is not necessary to explain because from time immemorial, the size of masculinity was the proof of manhood.
6. Ma§turbation:You must be aware that 99.9% of men ma§turbate regularly, if you don't like it then don't ask anything.
Re: Six Things Men Lie Mostly About by eddy1977(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Maybe you should move this thread to romance/sexuality section.
Re: Six Things Men Lie Mostly About by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
eddy1977: Maybe you should move this thread to romance/sexuality section.

i don't think that is possible. And i honestly don't know how this got here.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Embarassing I-want-you-back Texts / Can You Imagine / A Man And His Manager Over The Issue Of Promotion.(read Nd Lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.